Chapter 2

*Shoto POV*
We walk into what I assume the headquarters. I was strapped onto a chair in a dark room for a while. A guy that is pretty heavily scared walks up to me. I remember this guy.

"Touya"

"Yes but shhh, it's Dabi now. I don't want to be discovered just yet"

"What do you mean by discovered" I ask confused a little.

"I'll tell you later, right now that's not important" I was still confused at his sentence but I would gain the knowledge over time. Dabi stops my thinking.

"So you want to join or not, if no" I stop him before he could complete his sentence with a "yes"

"Are you sure Shoto" Dabi response"you got to have a reason to join at least"

"Look, I got to rid the world of people like Endeavor somehow, right?" It was true, I wanted to be a villain the day he kicked me out. I just never had the chance since I was still at UA at the time and after that I still didn't have the time. The worst I've done is mindless vandalism. I've been to jail only once because of it.

"Well I can't argue with that, I'm a villain for the same reason, how are Fuyumi and Natsuo by the way?" Dabi says

"I don't know about them now since I got kicked out but Fuyumi is most likely still at home taking care of Endeavor, Natsuo is probably still in and out"

He takes me out of the chains and introduces me to the others. A blue haired guy with really chapped lips and no moisturizer, A very hyper girl with a love for blood and knifes, A purple misty guy, and last but not least the a Midoryia. I thought I was never going to see him again.

A/N: I hope you guys gals and pals enjoy the story so far. What will Shoto say when he meets Midoryia after many many years? Who knows