Chapter 1

A/N: Dabi left right after Shoto came out and wished he was there for the rest of his transition. Also Shoto disowned his dad and so did Dabi so "father" is always in air quotes or they will say Endeavor

*POV Dabi*
We were hiding in a dark ally waiting when I realized what we were doing. We were going to take my little bro hostage. Of course the league still doesn't know my past and I hope they don't find out.
It was about 12:00am. We figured out that Shoto liked to take nightly walks around this time.
Most likely to take his mind off of things happening in his life. Which is a lot due to Endeavors constant screaming at him.
Shoto was coming down the sidewalk of the ally we were hiding in. I could see how far he had come in his transition, which was quite far from what I still remember.
He was walking by the ally when shigi whispered "go" and I casually started walking behind Shoto.
I did the capture protocol. The capture protocol is simple putting a hand around someone's throat and whispering "you are coming with me."
He jumped a little and just followed me. It was a weird reaction as most people would try and fight back but I guess not.

*POV Shoto*
I was taking a normal nightly stroll, not paying attention. I was thinking about what my "father" would do to me if he saw me. He would most likely burst into flames, literally and figuratively.
  I suddenly feel a hand around my throat. A filmier voice whispers in my ear "you are coming with me." I remember that voice from somewhere. 'Is it a villain' finally my chance to be a villain.