Chapter 1: Accidents

Your POV

After their graduation, I was shocked at the cadets that left. Seeing the only ones left made my eyes lower their gaze.

Only a few stayed for the Survey Corps and noticed some of them trembled. Others looked back in panic, they wanted to go with them and sign in another regiment. But, they kept warning themselves to stay.

~Time Skip~

My friend and I were doing some paperwork when we were told that our titan experiments were dead. Running over to the situation, I see Hanji screaming with sadness, mourning over the loss of her prized possession. I really felt bad for her.

Slowly shifting my watch to the raven-black hair on the short male known as Levi Ackerman. After years of what happened in the past, we barely talked to each other now. I couldn't do anything to try and get him to talk toe again.

I never forgot about two friends we lost on that day. They tried to detect who killed the two titans by examining the mobility gears of different cadets.

After their searching was done, I went back to my office and continue the unfinished paperwork. While doing so, my mind started to cloud itself with Levi. I tried to not get distracted. After all, we ARE close friends, right? I've nearly forgotten how close we were back then. As far as I can tell, we've been close friends when we got to know each other back in the past.

I never knew that I had feelings for my close friend who was now cold and distant. How would I know if he shares the same feelings?

The new members I've been introduced to were not so bad. I've been told a little about them and tried to get along with them.

There's Eren Jaëger, whose mother had been eaten by a titan, trained for a couple of years, and wanted to improve his knowledge about titans. He was one of the few who knew my 'little' crush on Captain Levi, that was because he knows how I look at him. I actually thought he never knew. By that time, I got skittish I just hope he won't tell. Because I wanted it as a surprise.

Seems that the new cadets are getting along in a way, but Eren and Jean... They're not getting along well.

After my paperwork, I went to take a rest by quenching up my thirst. When I got back, I got bored. As usual, when it's break time, Levi cleans. We all know his obsession with cleaning, so do I. Since I didn't know where he is, I went somewhere else when suddenly...

Eren came running and bumped into me, making me drop the water buckets. The water flowing out so quickly. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" He yelled, I told him it's gonna be fine, it's just an accident after all. Eren tried to clean up the mess but Levi came into the scene.

"What happened here?" Levi said sternly. Eren was panicking on the inside but he tried his best to remain calm. "Eren accidentally bumped into me and I dropped the water buckets". He sighed, knowing he'll be on cleaning duty again.

"It's fine, Levi. I'll go get the mops," I assured him while Eren followed after me.

We got back and mopped up the mess, again apologizing to Levi. He already accepted our apology as long as it wouldn't happen again. "So uh, when are you gonna tell him?" Eren asked while I walked to my office. "Huh? At some point, I will." He scoffed "You said that last time though?"

I sighed, "I swear,  will tell him at some point. Just wait" I closed the office doors behind him