Chapter 3: Keeping It A Secret

Narrator's POV

Ever since the event that had happened last night, _____ had managed to accomplish her goal. The two tried to keep their relationship a secret but, someone knew about it.

Your POV

I wake up to a sleeping Levi.

I tried to get out of his grasp. But then he woke up.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Y-Yeah... I heard you mutter something too..."

Levi remembered what he muttered before he drifted to sleep.

"Well... That was..." He said as his face was flushed red.

"Well?"

"I kinda muttered 'I love you' before I drifted off to sleep."

"I..."

"I-If you don't feel the same way, I-I understand."

I gave him a gentle, soft kiss on the lips.

"I feel the same way too... Levi. C-Can you let me go now?"

"Oh! Yeah..."

I tried to get to the showers by wrapping myself in a towel. I hope the hickeys and love marks weren't that visible.

Finally, I reached the showers. Thank goodness there were not too many girls in here! As the warm water trailed down my skin, it relaxed me a bit and I was back to my calm self again.

-Time Skip-

As I put on my uniform, I went on to do my usual stuff. When suddenly, Hanji cane up to me with a curious expression on her face.

"____? What's that on your neck?" She said as she pointed to my bite mark.

"Oh, this? I don't wanna talk about it right now..."

"Really? Well, I really hate to say this but... I kinda heard you two... Umm..."

"W-What?! H-How?!"

Flashback

Hanji's POV

I wanted to check on Levi but... There was a strange thing, no... Sound! It was coming from his office. When I leaned in, well, I was surprised. I heard moaning, name-calling and I think they were screaming.

I didn't want to interrupt their 'love moment' so I was going to leave them alone when I heard a particular name called by a voice.

"How do you like that? _____? It feels good doesn't it?"

Well, for sure that's Levi alright... I could and can easily tell by his voice. It seems that she was having fun there. How lucky! Before the sounds faded away. I went on to do my work. I'm never going to see Levi's office the same way again.

Flashback end

"Er... H-Hanji..." She called

"Yes?" I replied

"P-please... D-Don't tell anybody about this!"

"Don't worry! I'll keep your secret!" I smiled

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"No problem!"