Chapter 4: Worrying

Your POV

I felt my phone vibrate frantically under my pillow. My eyes slowly peeled open as I pulled it from under the comfy sleeping tool. It was my alarm, I always wake up around 2-3 in the morning. Mainly because my dad returns from work around 4, and I want him to have something to eat.

I quickly put on some clothes, easily dodging the girls as I do so. I head to the bathroom to apply foundation on my visible eye bags. Oh yeah, since I wake up early for my dad and stay up late doing chores and having 3 jobs, I get little sleep.

Anyways, I head to the kitchen and quickly make some steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish, tsukemono, nori, natto, and kobichi. It didn't take long. I laid it across the table. I walked to the living room to see the guys. Bakugou and Kirishima took the fold out bed. Kaminari in the recliner. Midoriya, Iida, and Sero took the cots. Everyone else slept in the sleeping bags.

The door then opened revealing my dad. 

"Good morning" I said smiling. He only nodded and went to the table. Even if he doesn't show it, I know he cares. I bet his class doesnt notice it either.

I walked to the table and ate my serving of food. Dad of course finished before me, but he's always been a quick eater. Once finished he picked up the dishes and put them in the sink.

I did my early morning chores as quietly as possible. I have 5 different types of chores. Early morning chores (4-4:30), morning chores(6-7), noon chores(12-1), afternoon chores(4-6), and night chores (8-10).

Early morning chores are doing the dishes from breakfast and cleaning the kitchen. Morning chores is going shopping, cleaning the bathroom, My morning job, and now picking up the sleeping stuff from the guys. Noon chores are cleaning the dining room, doing the dishes from lunch, and cleaning the hallways. Afternoon chores include cleaning my room, cleaning the kitchen and my 2nd job. Finally my night chores include my 3rd job, dishes from dinner, cleaning up any mess left around the house.

I don't normally have any free time because of this. At least I don't have to clean dads room. Who knows what's in there. As soon as I was done with my early morning chores I grabbed some money and put on something warm. It would get a little chilly soon. Better safe than sorry.

I run to the store. We were almost out of rice and fish. I grabbed extra so I could cook for the class. I also grabbed some parsley, paprika, cinnamon, lemons, and milk. I was running low on ingredients to bake.

I start heading home. I start to feel a weird presence following me. I speed up a little. Suddenly loud rough footsteps were heard, and I went in an all out sprint home.

I made it there safely. Others were awake. All the girls except Ochako and Mina were, as well as the boys despite Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sato.

I take the groceries to the kitchen and take my coat off. I whipped up something small and quick for everyone, by then everyone was awake. Except Kaminari and Mina. Thankfully Kaminari wasn't on the floor and I wont have to clean my room till later.

I went on the my morning chore. I was off for my morning job thankfully. I yawned "I'm gonna take a nap" I mumbled and went to my room.

I soon woke up about an hour and a half later. Mina was gone so I quickly cleaned my room. I then cleaned the kitchen and got ready for my 2nd job. It was just down the street so I jogged there. It lasted about 3 hours and I jogged home.

The presence from earlier was felt again and I ran home as quickly as I could. Everyone seemed to be hanging out and relaxing. But I got mad when I saw everything a mess. Instead of lashing out I just cleaned everything up again and went to the rest my afternoon chores.

"Hey (Y/N)? Why are you always cleaning?" I heard someone ask. It was Midoriya 

"Because I need to keep this place nice. So dad doesn't have to worry about the household or me" I reply with a weak smile and a yawn.

I then realize the time and get ready for work at my 3rd job. 

"Where the fuck are you going" Bakugou asked. 

"Work, someone's gotta have money." I run out and head to my 3rd job leaving them dumbfounded.

Aizawa's POV

I overheard what (Y/N) said about me not worrying about her. Of course I worry about her. I know how hard she works but even if I told her to tone down she wouldn't listen. Stubborn brat.

As soon as she leaves I approach my class. "Who made the mess from earlier" I demanded. Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, Hagekure, and Ochako raise there hands.

"I would like to inform you that (Y/N) cleans almost every room day and night, does the dishes for every meal, and holds 3 small jobs. Don't. Make. It. Harder. For. Her." I gave them a glare and went back to my room.

Your POV

Work was more difficult. I guess I should explain my jobs. In the morning I work at KFC. Afternoon I work at a small time grocery store, and the evening its a cat café.

These 2 guys wouldn't stop bothering me today and I bet they'll continue of for awhile like everyone else. I quickly change from my outfit and head home. I was so tired and still had more work. I swear I  could fall asleep right then and there. I was suddenly pulled into an alleyway.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you know where class 1-A is. Erasurehead's daughter"

Word Count: 1008