Chapter 05

The bed beneath Evan creaked as he sat back, tugging the shirt off the boy with him. “Come on,” he murmured between clumsy kisses.

“Your parents—”

“Couldn’t care less what we’re doing, Jón.”

Dark brown eyes looked back at Evan’s, and he reached a hand up to cup Evan’s neck, looking at him. “Your eyes. They’re red.”

“They do that.” Evan stated, kissing Jón again quickly. “Now come on. I wanna do it.”

“I do too, but we’re not alone.”

Rolling his eyes, Evan pushed Jón back on the bed and sank down so his face was level with his pants, undoing them quickly. The other boy watched what he was doing up until he had the member in his mouth, then he laid his head back and sighed.

“Shit, Evan. You really know what you’re doing.”

There was no need to grace that with a comment, he just continued sucking him off, listening to the breathy pants and gauging how close he was by the feel. About halfway through he stopped, and earned an impatient huff from Jón.

“Why’d you stop?” he asked, sitting up.

“I told you, I wanna do it.”

There was no hesitation from Jón that time. Instead, they were kissing again, and Evan found himself being laid down, tugging at Jón’s clothing. It was a struggle to fight the unmade bed beneath them, but somehow they managed it.

Jón got steadily more and more careless, and by the time he actually started pushing his way in, Evan grit his teeth and grabbed at the bedding, trying not to make too much noise. It hurt. It felt like he was being split in two, but there was something else. Some other kind of feeling, it started off as a tickle at the back of his skull.

And lingered there as he was fucked. He alternated between grabbing onto Jón and the sheets, hissing in pain and trying desperately to find something that made it feel better. The further in they got, the more it hurt, and finally Jón stopped and looked down at him once Evan couldn’t hold the tears back any more.

“I’ll stop."

“No.” Evan protested. “No, keep going, please.”

“I’m hurting you.”

“I don’t care. The first time always hurts.”

“Evan.”

“Jón Maxen Koç, if you do not continue fucking me, I will call my parents into this room. And then we’ll really be seen.”

It was quiet a moment, the brief lull in movement giving Evan a chance to relax and adjust. That tickling that’d been there before began making its way down his spine and he couldn’t help the sharp inhale once Jón picked back up.

“I don’t know about this, Evan,” he murmured, exhaling deeply and closing his eyes. “But it feels good.”

The pain only really started fading by the time Jón was already coming, leaving Evan in a state of arousal too far gone for leaving it alone, and too brief for following suit. Instead, he grabbed onto himself and tugged rapidly, managing to get there too after a little bit.

And then it was over. Just like that. But his body refused to settle. It wanted more. Every time Jón came over after school he found himself practically begging for more sex. He conceded, keeping up with him for a brief time before the constant asking got to him.

“Again.”

“No. I can’t keep doing this, Evan.”

Sitting up sharply, Evan stared at Jón. Both were breathing harder from their excursion, and Jón wasn’t even soft yet. But there was something in the way he’d said it that caught his attention. I can’t keep doing this.