CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I do upload a lot lately don't I? Haha. Thank you for reading! I know this might not be the best story that you have read but still you keep on holding on and wait for what will happen next. I'm just so happy! Thank you

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I immediately get down from the car. His shoulders were moving up and down. He was controlling his anger, "Get in my car" he was gritting his teeth. Shit. I'm so dead.

I reached for the flowers and immediately ride in his car. He was on the phone with someone.

"I got her." It was the only thing he said and he hung up. I put on my seatbelt and removed my cap and shades. He started driving and never did talk to me.

I was dead.

I know that.

The silent treatment threatens me. I wasn't afraid of him when we fought about Vince, but now...

I breathed hard before I talked. I don't think I can talk. I looked at the side mirror and saw the Cadillacs behind us. They were already escorting us. What I forgot was even though the car was new it had a GPS installed on it. A reason why they easily cope up with me.

"Turned on the next street I want to go to the cemetery" I tried to sound snobbish and uptight but in reality I was so afraid of Jeanne. I was so afraid he wouldn't talk to me. God! What have I done?

He did turn and we easily come at the cemetery. "Stop it right there" I said and so he did. I went down from the car and he also walked down the car. I opened the mausoleum where my grandfather was. It was a two-storey mausoleum, upstairs where two air-conditioned rooms where you can spend the night or just rest.

I approached his tombstone and put the flowers down. "Hi papito flowers for you."

"Did you miss me? It's been so long since I've visited" Yes, call me crazy but I really talk to him this way.

"I'm now married papito. I know you're happy for me" I said, showing him my ring. I do not know if I was the only one doing this but there is no harm in trying right? I mean, What if he hears me?

"I'm with my husband papito. He's Jeanne. He's a real prince papito. He's the son of the other clan, you remembered the fix marriage? I fulfilled it papito." Jeanne was just looking at the tombstone, he didn't even glance at me when I called his name.

"He's angry with me right now papito. I sneaked out from the guards and ran at hundred sixty miles I wish he can forgive me." Nice try Katherine. Nice try.

"Hi papito, it's great to meet you" he said and even seated in front of the tombstone.

"Your granddaughter is really hard headed, she did her best to escape the guards and she drove herself." He reported.

"I know that if you were alive you also wouldn't like what she did." I told you Katherine, what you said backfired on you. My subconscious mind whispered on me.

"But don't worry papito. Even if she doesn't obey me most of the times I still love her. I will still look after her papito" he said and walked away. It was like a threat, a threat that he was willing to give up on me. It was like a stabbed on my heart, hearing those words from him made me want to undo things.

I followed him and I saw him entering the black sedan and almost ready to go. If I was late for a minute I'm sure he'll leave me. I opened the door and ride in.