Chapter 6 - The Talk

Xaviar woke up to the sound of the heart rate monitor beside his bed. Glancing around, he was quick to notice that he laid upon his bed, in his own room. He was safe, in his own home.

Xaviar's abdomen had been bandaged up nice and clean from the night he'd been shot by Damon, which was sure to leave a permanent scar.

Xaviar's hands were covered up where needles had been placed for blood transfer. That was the only way to save him, given that he'd lose so much blood. Thankfully the pain had eased tremendously, however, the slight sting still lingered. 

"You're awake." Justin grinned as he walked into Xaviar's bedroom, "You were out cold, some of the men thought you might have slipped into a coma, but doctor Martin assured them it was just the medication working in your system."

"What are you talking about?" Xaviar lifted himself into a sitting position on the bed, leaving just a little room for Justin to sit beside him.

"Martin had sedated you." Justin continued, "He said your body would heal faster that way. You were out for eight straight days boss." Justin scrunched his eyebrows as Xaviar eyes widened. 

Eight days?! 

How is that even possible? 

Why the hell did Justin think it was necessary to let the damn doctor knock him out cold for eight freaking days? Some kind of right-hand man he is, maybe a replacement would be for the best. 

Quickly snapping out of his thoughts, Xaviar huffed in irritation, as his mind came flooding back to that dreadful night. 

Damon wasn't dead. 

Damon had shot him. 

Why wasn't Damon dead? 

Andy had saved his life. 

Andy!

The heart rate monitor picked up, he'd told Desmond to take Andy with them, had they heard him? Was Andy dead? "Where's Andy?" Xaviar was quick to ask.

Justin arched a brow in confusion, "Who?"

"What do you mean who?" Xaviar snapped, his mind fogging with ideas on how to end Justin's insignificant life, "The guy who saved my life for fuck sake. Don't tell me you had him killed Justin, I swear to god you're going to wish you were dead if you let anything happen to that -"

"Relax will you." Justin snickered, clearly entertained by his boss's sudden outburst, "Nothing happened to him. We didn't know what you wanted him for, and the son of a bitch wouldn't stop cursing and fighting, trying to escape. We had to lock the bastard up. He's in the basement." Justin smiled his pearly white teeth at a fuming Xaviar. 

"You had him thrown in the basement!" Xaviar ragged on, already pulling the covers off.

Out of all the places, why did they have to put him in the basement? That place was only used for torturing and killings. For heaven’s sake, Andy didn't belong there. 

"So help me god Justin." Xaviar fought the urge not to slap the man who had a frown on his face beside him, Xaviar lifted his feet off the bed and onto the ground. "If I wasn't so desperate I would've had your ass on the streets by now." 

"Where are you going?" Justin stood up with his hands held out in hopes of stopping Xaviar from getting up. 

"Don't touch me." Xaviar hissed which brought Justin's hands up in defense, "I'm going to see if Andy's okay."