Chapter One Hundred & Four

I looked down at my new diamond bracelet while JJ drove us home. Dinner was very romantic with heart-shaped dessert, champagne, and a cute little orchestra in the corner of the restaurant.

"That was great JJ. Thank you so much." I smile as he pulls into the driveway. He opened my door for me and held my hand as we started heading inside. I could see the inside of Henry and Ellie's living room and they were watching a movie with Jase. He was snuggling with his new stuffed puppy and Oakley was asleep on Ellie's chest. We went into our own house and I smiled a little. On the front table behind the couch, there were two large vases filled with red roses and there were rose petals going up the stairs. JJ threw me over his shoulder playfully and I went into a fit of giggles. I kicked my shoes off as he walked up the stairs and he took us into the bedroom. There was champagne chilling, chocolate-covered strawberries, and whipped cream on the nightstand. JJ thought of everything for our night in. I was so in love with my husband.

Ellie's POV

I heard when JJ came in to get the kids but for some reason, I was too tired to move. The front door closed with a click and suddenly, I was in Henry's arms. I made a slight whimpering noise and rested my head against his strong shoulder.

"Shhh, sleep my love." I heard him whisper and I could feel him going up the stairs. I breathed out softly and suddenly, I felt the soft mattress under me. We had changed into our pajamas earlier since the kids were in our pajamas so I didn't have to worry about that. I rolled over onto my side and I grabbed the pillow to snuggle with it. I heard Henry's soft chuckle and then I felt the bed sink down behind me. Henry wrapped his arm loosely around my waist and I fell asleep comfortably in his arms.

When I woke up in the morning, I was still in the same position that I went to sleep in. That told me how tired I must have been last night. I guess it made sense that I was exhausted, Henry and I hadn't been getting a lot of sleep in the last week. I got out of bed slowly and slipped out from under Henry's arm. I went downstairs slowly and got some orange juice from the fridge.

"Hey, Ellie." JJ's voice was almost a whisper as he came into the house. I looked up at him and smiled slightly at him.

"Hey JJ, what's up?" I knew that he and Ivy were going to head to church soon so I wasn't sure what he needed from me without her.

"I was wondering if you had a blender that I can borrow. We're going to have a day by the pool and I wanted to make smoothies to put in coconut or cocktail cups with little umbrellas. Kind of trying to make it like a little paradise. You and Henry are more than welcome to come too." While JJ was explaining to me, I pulled the blender that I had from the apartment out from the bottom cabinet. Behind it was the new one we got as a wedding gift.

"Here you go JJ, you can keep it if you need it. We actually got a new one for the wedding. You should enjoy your day with your family. Thanks for the invite but I think Henry and I will just hang out here. Thank you of course." I hand him the blender and he smiles, nodding his head.

"Thanks, Ellie. I appreciate the blender. I'm sure we have one somewhere but I don't want to ask Ivy about it and ruin the surprise. I'll let you know." He smiles at me and heads out of the house. His head popped back in as I was finally pouring my orange juice into my glass. "And if you change your mind about the pool, you know where to find us." He grins and then disappears again. I smiled to myself and make some banana french toast and bacon for breakfast and put them on two plates. I put them on a tray and then got Henry some coffee and made sure that my orange juice glass was full. I made two champagne glasses of mimosas and placed them to the side of the tray. I put a daisy in a little vase and took the tray upstairs. I put it on the nightstand and sit down on Henry's stomach.

"Rise and shine Mr. Cavill. Mrs. Cavill made breakfast." I tell him and he stirred a little. I thought he had gone back to sleep and I opened my mouth to say something else but he flipped us in one swift movement and he lay on top of me.

"Five more minutes." He mumbles and I played with his hair softly. "You're sweet. I love that you're my wife." He looks up at me, resting his chin on the center of my chest.

"And I love that you're my husband." I smile and kiss his forehead. He rolls off of me and sits up against the wall. I sit up against the wall as well and grab the remote so that we could watch a movie while we ate breakfast. "Are you okay if we watch The Office?" I ask him softly and he nodded his head. I put it on and put my plate in my lap. I rested my head on Henry's shoulder. I loved this morning.