Part 7

"Have you finished, my bride?" The man that had vision as Naruto asked. You shook your head. Wanting to look pretty for your groom.

Looking into the mirror, you smiled at yourself while touching up your makeup and grinned when you're done.

"You look so handsome Naruto," You shyly praised him. A blush dusted your cheeks.

The man sighed. At first, he's happy that you were clingy onto him but he starts to get irritated every time you speak the nine fox jinchuriki's name.

"This isn't it," He spoke slowly while rubbing his face in exhaustion.

You frowned when you saw your lover's reaction. Is he annoyed with you?

"I'M NOT NARUTO!"

The sudden outburst made you flinch. Before a second could pass by, he punched your chest to take out the yellow light that he inserted in your body.

Your body becomes weak from the hard blow. Your vision blurred. Once your vision sharpened, you realised that the man you thought was your lover was now replaced by Taneki.

"Why can't you treat me the same way you treated him huh?!" The man asked angrily, gritting his teeth.

Gulping a huge breath of air, you replied. "Because I don't love you," You snickered at him, saying those words straight to his eyes that were clouded by madness and insanity.

Taneki smirked before his hand went to choke you, blocking your airway. He kept his grip on your neck and slammed you against the wall while you helplessly tried to kick him away.

His grip was incredibly tight, not allowing even a little tiny breath of air to go through your windpipe. He was slowly crushing your neck.

"I-it's..always..h..him.." You struggled to let the words out and this made the man smile evilly even more.

"Too bad he isn't here to save you," He whispered. Leaning in closer to you, his breath practically fanning your face.

"L-let me go..."

The kicking became weaker and weaker as your eyes struggled to stay open. Black spots dancing in your vision as your breathing becomes shallow.

"What a pity, i don't want to kill my bride but you made me do it,"

His grip becomes tighter if possible and your eyes practically roll to the back of your skull.

"(Y/n)!"

You heard the same honey dripped voice which belongs to him and only him. You must be in heaven right? That is why you heard his voice inside your head.

Naruto's voice.

"U-ugh-"

Your eyes shut as your breathing stopped completely. The man in front of you smiled seeing your kicking had stopped. Eyeing your now lifeless body.

He threw your unmoving body to the side with a loud thud. Slowly turned around to face the mad Naruto.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Naruto shouted loudly at the man as his body blazed in orange like fire. His whiskers turned thick. In a blink of an eye Naruto was already in front of the man, ready to throw a powerful punch but the man disappeared, making him fist the air.

Naruto felt the chakra presence behind him and took the chance to turn around. Punching the man that appeared behind him, making the man fly until he hit the wall.

Wasting no time, Naruto ran towards the man and threw another punch, making the man go deeper into the cracked wall.

The jinchuriki ran to you, his heart shattered when he realised that he almost lost you, again. Forcing his eyes away from your lifeless body, he picked you up before running as fast as he could to Sakura.