Part 5

The air suddenly turned tense. Is he saying what you think he is saying?

Love? You don't even know him!

"W-what are you talking about?" You stuttered while taking a step back, your body was trembling in shock and fear. The gentle look on his face was suddenly morphed into a fierce look.

"Why do you think you are here?" He began as a sickening smile crept on his face.

"You are going to be my wife in no time (y/n). Together, we can restore my clan. I don't have this immortality for nothing,"

Your eyes widened at the thought of marriage. You don't want it. You don't want him. "W-why me..?"

He smirked before taking a step closer towards you.

"Because of your bloodline and your pure heart, (y/n). When we get married, you will be immortal too. Together, we collect a massive amount of chakra and we will destroy Earth, start a new life there. With you and me, and our kids,"

Your heart dropped even more hearing his sick plan, does he really think that he can destroy Earth easily?

"This is so sudden. I-"

He shook his head at my attempt to reason with him.

"It's because of the fox kid wasn't it?" He suddenly asked through gritted teeth. His eyes flashed in what you could see as anger.

You opened your mouth to speak but he cutted you off.

"I know it. Why him? Why?! Why can't you forget him and marry me?! We were a good miles away from that bastard and you still want him?!" He snapped at you. The unexpected outburst sent shivers down your spine.

A throbbing pain suddenly struck his left eye at the perfect timing and he fell on his knees as he palmed his eye. The pain was starting to get unbearable for him.

This is a good chance to get away.

You focused your chakra to your fist and went to punch him. But two big hands suddenly stopped you from doing so.

It was his puppet.

"Let me go!" You elbowed the puppet on its stomach and kicked the other one coming to you. More puppets came to catch you and you fought them off when suddenly your body froze, stopping your movement.

I-i can't move!

Your body suddenly floated high and slammed hard to the ground. Cracking the hard surface beneath you as you moan in pain from the impact.

You wanted to stand on your feet but you were suddenly dragged by an invisible magnet force and flew to his arm. Straight to his deathly gripped.

He chokes you. Raising you up until your feet were not touching the ground. It made you struggle to breath as black spots began to dance in your vision.

You tried to focus your chakra again and punched his chest with your full force. But he didn't even flinch when you did that.

"Aww is that supposed to hurt me?" He mocked as he tightened his fist on your windpipe, making your eyes roll to the back of your skull.

He slammed your body to the ground hard and a hole was created underneath you. You gasped at the agonizing pain you felt. Your body was sore and tired, he was now straddling you as he locked your wrists. Decided to not let this end without a fight, you tried to struggle beneath him. Clawing at his hands in an attempt to escape his insanely tight grip.

"I LOVE HIM! YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM!" You snickered at him and this seemed to make him madder than he already was.

"SHUT UP!!" He screamed. Your eyes were getting teary at the lack of oxygen. You swear you saw your life flashed upon you.