Part 2

The moon went to its hiding place as the sun replaced the moon's previous spot. The sun rays were seeping through the loose threads of the bedroom curtain. Caressing your face, waking you up from a good sleep.

You smiled when a soft snoring was heard from behind. Naruto was still deep in his sleep. You tried slowly to pry his arm from your waist in order to not wake him up and made a little dance of victory when you finally got out of bed.

After cooking breakfast and taking a refreshing shower, you went to your shared room to wake the Uzumaki that was sleeping on his back with his mouth slightly open. He still looked adorable despite looking like that.

You went to the blanket that was now on the floor due to his kicking. Folding it neatly before your face went red when your eyes accidentally looked at his crotch.

Naruto had a morning wood.

And it was kinda visible through his pants.

You facepalm at the dirty thoughts filling your head, this is what happens when you hang out with Kakashi more than usual. Fanning yourself at the sudden heat in temperature, you decided to play it cool.

"Naruto. Honey, wake up!"

You shook his shoulders slowly and sighed when he's not moving. An idea suddenly popped inside your head. A smirk decorated your face.

"I'm warning you now Naruto Uzumaki, wake up. You have no idea what will happen next if you don't wake up in this instance," You teased him, smirking wider when he's still not moving.

Little did you know that Naruto had already woken up the moment he smelled your cooking but being the mischievous he is, he decided to pretend to be asleep as he was wondering about what his sweet girlfriend would do to wake him up.

The bed shifted under your weight when you climbed the bed. You sat on his hips, practically straddling him. The man underneath you was oblivious because he was sleeping. Both of your hands pinned Naruto's wrist on top of his head and applied pressure to make sure he cannot move (of course he can easily get away due to his strength though).

Naruto's heart never beat so fast in his entire life.

"Still not waking up? Okay~" You sang as you grind your hips rather harshly against his morning wood.

"Ah! (Y/n)!"

This shocked the Uzumaki to life as his eyes snapped open and a moan escaped his lips. His reaction pleased you and you grinded again and again. His hands struggled to get out of the grip.

You smiled sweetly at his lust filled eyes and gently pried his hands off that somehow was on your hips. Giving the man a last hard grind that made him groan.

"Finally awake huh, Naruto?" You teased, raising your eyebrows and he groaned at you. He was about to make you grind on him again when you suddenly got off him. Leaving him aroused.

Poor Naruto looked puzzled. He just woke up from a sleep and dazely having a good time but being the sneaky person you are, you decided to abandon him after making him excited.

"W-where are you going (y/n)?" Naruto asked. His voice is still husky from the sleep.

"I have medical training with Sakura. You probably have somewhere to be too and maybe I'll come home late," You replied, pecking him a little too short to his liking before went to the door and made a peace sign.

"Now what?" Naruto whispered to himself at the situation he was left in.

-

"That's right (y/n)! You did it!" Sakura squealed in happiness. You smiled, wiping the sweats on your forehead using the back of your hand.