Chapter4

Thank you for sticking with the story!!! This makes me happy because it's only going to get better ;) There's Anna over there -----> so check her out :D

“If our destiny stems from our name, then I weep for the flower named Wilt.” 

-Jarod Kintz

-*-*Chapter4*-*-

The whole day was scheduled for us... well, for me. 

After my little nightmare early this morning, I had drifted back off to sleep. Cameron was telling me stories of him and Kaine as a child. I didn't mean to be rude, but his voice was so soothing, and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

But now, I was taking a bath as was part of my schedule. Sandy told me she'd be back with clothes for me to change into once I was all cleaned up.

Carefully, knowing my clumsiness, I climbed out of the huge circle tub, water falling from my toes like rain. I grabbed my white towel and quickly wrapped it around my bare body afraid that Cameron was watching me from the corner of the bathroom.

Quickly, I let my eyes scan every corner of the bathroom just to check.

He wasn't in here.

I let out a breath of relief and walked to the mirror in the bathroom. I stared at my face as if I were a stranger. I really didn't recognize this face... had I really grown this much?

Slowly, I lifted a tan hand to touch my perfectly lined jaw and traced it up to my delicate cheek bone. Shocked by he sudden beauty I had blossomed into, a smile slowly crept across my face. It was no wonder the boys seemed so excited around me. Either that or it's because they haven't been around a woman their age in quite some time.

A soft knock on the bathroom door startled me causing me to jump a bit. Sandy pushed the door open slowly peering into the crack to see if I was covered. She smiled when she saw I had the towel wrapped around me.

She came into the bathroom holding a very classy black slim fit dress. It wasn't a short dress either. The hem of the dress looked as if it would touch the floor if I were to put it on... and I'm not exactly short.

"Here you go sweet heart. I've picked you out something nice to wear. It's very traditional, yet, elegant. The black really brings out your beautiful skin tone." She complimented handing the black dress to me. I took the dress from her admiring the texture and the decals. Around the waist of the dress were tiny pearls. It was a very beautiful boat neck-- I didn't feel right putting on something like this. It looked like it must have been expensive!

"I don't think I should wear this, Sandy... It would be more fit for a princess or something." I timidly replied unable to pull my eyes from its elegance. She laughed.

"Sweetheart, I don't think you understand. In this castle, you are a princess." She answered gently pushing my wet dark brown hair behind my ear. "Now hurry up and get dressed so I can do your hair. They're all waiting for you in the dining hall." She quickly added leaving the bathroom to let me dress. I still eyed the dress with admiration. If she says I'm a princess, I might as well dress like one, right?

Once the dress was on, I took a seat in front of the vanity mirror so Sandy could do my hair. The way she brushed it reminded me a lot of my mother back home. I couldn't resist the feeling of closing my eyes everytime the thin bristles brushed against my scalp. It was a feeling long missed.

She wrapped my hair up into a neat bun on top of my head making sure there were no loose strands. Apparently she wasn't going to let me wear my bang with this hair style. I didn't try to argue, I just let her do her thing.