"Niall" Sing!

"PLEASE, just for me?" Niall asked.

He won't put it to rest!

"NO! Niall I am a horrible singer!" I said. He has been asking for me to sing to him for a while, but today it is intensified by 35169!

why he wants me to...he says he cant sleep and wants me to sing him to sleep but I am to shy to!

"Babe I have heard you in the shower singing away you beast at it! Please I can't sleep!?" he said while wrapping he arms around me and resting his head on my chest.

"your never gonna give up are you?" I asked.

"how did you guess." he said and poped his head up.

"Niall I have never sang in front of like people before. Well I have but I did not care what they thought, if you did not like it I would be sad cos I love you and care what you think!" I said running out of breath.

"Olivia its just singing! PLEASEEE.." he asked.

"uhhhhgg...fine what do you want me to sing?" I said in defeat.

"Yeah Buddy! Umm...do you know any of Justin's new songs?" he asked.

He really dose like Justin bieber..a lot!

"ya I know a few." I said.

"will you sing 'Fall'?" he asked.

"sure." I said while smiling at him.

I took a deep breath...

"whooOoOoooO HooOoOOo...well let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy, She feel in Love with her best friend when he's around she feels nothing but joy! But he was already broken, and it made him blind, but he could never believe that a lover would ever treat him rightTtTt...-"i sang and Niall cut me off.

"did you know that I loved you or where you not aware, your the smile on my face, and I ant going no where, I am here to make you happy I am here to see you smile, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long long while.." Niall sang and then we sang the rest of the song in harmony.

This song was like made for me and Niall.

We where friends before the Xfactor and now we are more than that, we are best friends, Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and my favorite Lovers.

I love Niall with all my heart and would not change one thing about my life!

{THE END}~Lilly

Make sure you check out my long fanfic " Life As Rose (One Direction Fan Fiction) " :)