"Harry" Jump!

"Harry I am not doing it!" I said.

"Olivia, this is the only way down! If you don't do it you will be stuck up here!" Harry said.

He has made me climb A HUGE cliff that over looked a big lake and now he says that I have to "Jump off!"

"harry why would I jump off! You know that I am scared of highest! GOD why did I even agree to do this...!" I said.

"you did it to show me how brave you are remember!?" he asked.

"yes I do but I am sacred now Harry, HOLD ME!!" I yelled. I wrapped my arms around him but he didn't return the favor. I looked up at him with a puppy dog face.

"Olivia I am not going to hug, kiss, Or any thing els until you jump off!" Harry said.

"but Harry what if I die?" I asked sounding like a little kid. He wrapped his arms around me probably cos he can't resist me.;) he kissed my forehead

"if I thought it wasn't safe do you think I would ever ask you to do it?" he asked.

"yes I think you are trying to get rid of me Haz!" I said with a fake said face.

He chuckled. He bent down kissed my lips and then all the sudden ran away from me and jumped off the cliff into the lake.

I looked over the side and saw a SPLASH in the water then him float up ALIVE!

"come on Livy!" Harry yelled.

Ok Olivia you can do this. Harry did it...what am I saying I cant do this! It's so far down...but I have to! I walked close to the edge and did not look down. I bent my knees and counted to 3. 1...2...3...FREE FALL....SPLASH!!

I hit the water in a tooth pic dive thingie. I swam back up to the surface just to be scared to death by Harry. "EPPP!" I yelled. Harry chuckled.

"You did it babe I am so proud of you!" he said engulfing me in a huge hug.

He was leaning in to kiss me but I swam away. Fast I might add.

" last one to the seado is a rotten egg!" I yelled.

We swam as fast as we could back to the seado and I won!

"hahahah in your face Styles!" I said and stuck my tong out at Harry.

"I am pretty sure that you cheated...I think that you will have to be punished..." he said.

"oh and what's my punishment?" I asked. "This!" he said. He started tickling me. "Har....Harry...Hazzzzzzaaaaa...STOPPPP!" I yelled in between laughs and breathes.

"it will cost you!" he said. "Any.....th..thing!" i was laughing so hard it was not funny!

"any thing any thing?" he asked and stopped tickling me.

"yesss! Any thing!" I said.

"Hummmm.." he said.

"oh god Harry...what is going through your perverted mind? I asked him.

"This!" he said while crashing his lips on mine. He kep 1 hand in the seado trying to keep afloat and the other behind my head deepening the kiss.

I took my free hand and put it on his rock hard abbs while kissing him back. We kissed for what felt like ever!

When we pulled apart my lips felt raw and it was sunset now.

"well I like this punishment.." I said with a smile.

"don't worry I am saving the rest for tonight!" he said with a wink.

With that We hopped on the seado and started our way back to the lake party we where suppose to be at this whole time.

"I love you Harry!" I yelled so he could here me over the wind.

"I Love you more!" he said.

{THE END}~Lilly

Make sure you check out my long fanfic " Life As Rose (One Direction Fan Fiction) " :)