ok for real this time

EP3 NO MERCY

Sorry for not posting in forever I lost a part of myself when wonho left and i couldn't bring myself to write.But I've recover , and even though wohno isnt a part of monsta x right now, i still have hope  they will colab or will be ot 7.

JACKIE POV

I looked annoyed at the board 'damn I was really hoping to go against jooheon... but I had to sing instead of rap ' I rolled my eyes thinking about my decision to sing instead of rapping on my first appearance.

"Well it look like we are pared up" said someone awkwardly . I turned around to find Shownu giving me a small bear smile...damn him why is he so cute?!

"I guess so" I tell him as I ignore my previous thought.

"Umm hi" I hear some say in a low voice...next to me and look to see kihyun standing beside me..... when did he get there?! I thought as notice him there. But before I could question him another voice said

" I think this will be a big match" Jooheon said pointing at our photo

" shownu vs jack vs kihyun?" another asked

"I didn't imagine this would be possible" kihyun  continues

"Shownu hadn't you said you didn't want to be partnered with kihyun?" Shotgun ask shownu with a teasing smile.

Which he didn't reply to but I did...
"Oh yeah... how are u feeling about that?" I said as I turn to shownu
He looks away from me embarrassed before saying " I guess I just have to deal with it" I chuckled with the rest of the group.

"If we dance I'm screw" I hear kihyun mummer...oh yea he's not much of a dancer

"Tsk I guess we'll just have to help you " I said with annoyed expression.After all he along with rest mockingly age and experience yet once again proves to be more dedicated. "I wouldn't want you dragging us down " I continued.

We then all separate into our groups and head into a music studio.
We sat in an awkward silence as soon as we were alone... for once I had nothing to say so I decided to browse though my music what song contained good notes for kihyun to shine, good beat for shownu to dance to and rap for me?.
.
.
.
"So... how does it feel to be in a team?" Shownu ask breaking the silence making kihyun laugh before answering.

.
.
.
.
"Actually when they ask us who we feel most awkward with I replied with both of you..." Kihyun said while rubbing his neck.

They both laugh a little as I look back to my phone .

"The guys said we will be an interesting match why do you think they said that?" asked shownu

"Cause their is two vocalist and a two performers" kihyun replied

"Thanks" I tell him shockingly them both

"Your-r  welcome " he replied still surprised I was playing nice.

" Any ideas for the song we should use? " I asked them snapping them out of their thoughts.

"Michael-" began kihyun before I interrupted

"No he's to much of a vocalist "

"But his music is good look listen to this" he tell me before playing a tune

Before i can say anything shownu says "its good but we need to see how we would dance to it"

As soon as he said that I feel tension rise a bit... shoot we cant argue or we wont get anything done today.

"How about this?" I ask them as i take away the tablet and began to play bang bang.

"I can work with that" they both said at the same time making me smirk.