Discovered...? [short chapter]

Jackie POV... 5 am
I sighed as I continued to do sit ups I was on number 40...and I was already tired from all the other activities I did.

"come on Jackie only 10 more" I thought to myself before I went  back to counting 41.....42.....43....44....45.....46....4- I stop as the door was opened. And in walked Yoonho
"Umm miss this is the no mercy practice room" he told  me making freeze up
Fuck I though as I realised I wasn't wearing my blinds and my hair was down,
"Ah  so sorry " I said standing up and brush off the dirt on my leggings

"Are you ok?"I ask as I noticed he is not looking at me and his face is red... wtf?

"Um... your not wearing a shirt" he said making me blush as I realised I was only in legging and a sport bra !! I quickly pick up my shirt  near by and pull it over my head.As I do this I dont notice him peaking at me...

I quickly head out to leave but Yoonho stops me. "Um why were you here miss?"
I freeze once again damn! What do I say ?! He cant know I'm jack or I'll get fired on the spot!! Ah wait I know!

"I'm a back up dancer for Miss.Soyou and a music writer in training here... I'm so sorry I didn't  know it was one of your training rooms it just that the others were full and I didn't  want to interrupt their training... I didnt expect you guys to be up so early since miss. Soyou told us how late you guys ended the show last night." I say looking down not know it made me look like a kick puppy which made Yoonho panic and aww at the same time.

"Its alright! " he said freaking out thinking I was going to cry...

"Well I'm going to head out" once again before i can leave he stops me.

"Wait!"

"Yes ?" I ask calmly as I mentally freak out did he figured out who I am?!

"Your a back up dance right?"...that was literally what I just said!!

"Yea i am" at least he doesn't know my identity...

"Could you look at my moves and give me some pointers?" He ask ... well i guess i got nothing better to do

"Sure! If you want I can also show you how I would have done it"

"Great " he said excited as he began warming up before playing the music and dancing.

I laugh/cringe at his expression when he "awo"s [idk] but then began to through analysis his dancing
.
.
.

"So how did I do? " he asked with small pants and sweat dripping on his face.

I give him my water bottle before he passes out.

"It was ok" I tell him make him chock on the water

"Huh?! It was ok?! What could  I've done better?!"

"We how about you dance with the beat and not the lyrics " I tell him as he looks at me questionably. I sigh before explaining "your slightly out of sink with the beat, the lyrics matter yes but what the point of the beats if they aren't your cue to dance?if it doesn't make you hear the vocals even with no music playing?" When I realize my explain wasn't great and he was still confused  I decided to take action.

"Ok you know what look at me and tell me what I did ok?" I ask him as he nods and  begans to take a sit.

I stan to the side as I began by tapping my foot to the beat getting into the moon as I look down to floor.

When the song go "aho" I raise my head and wink at him as I began to face him fully. [Insert dance move here from the video (ignoring the funny story) because author chan sucks at describing dancing]

I stop half way through the song not wanting to continue since I was exhausted.

"So wh-" before I could ask for his opinion  he start fangirling over me .

"Thatwassogoood!omg!Whyareyoubackupyoushouldatrannielikemeomgeuowueyehsusjj!howdidyoucomeupwithatsoquickly?tellme!!"

"Calm down!" I tell him as I sigh and cover his mouth.
"Ill answer your questions one at a time ok?" I tell him.he nod hes head quickly. And once I let him speak , our friendship began to grow.... to bad he wont know , I'm that I'm also his fellow competitor until the end of the show...