#1 Mission

Rank #13
Since the show had already begun film and they had giving ranks to the guys, I was given last place to make it fair for them... also I was told that I would  do the first mission with them.... despite the fact I would only have a week to prepare... no matter.

I strive on pressure.

They will soon learn,  I dont give up !

Day 1

3rd pov  the trainees were getting  ready when they noticed  a room was been cleared out.

"Excuse me sir" shot gun grab the attention of one of the workers
"Why are you adding another  room for ?" He continues only to be ignored . All of the trainees found it suspicious but said nothing more  and instead begain heading to their vocal coachs or dance room to began
Practice.

Time skip

Day 3

Meanwhile with Jackie

I woke up to the feeling of someone picking me up I open my eyes to see its  Hyun-seok.. "oppa" I call out to him as I rub my eye him he "hums" in response where are we going? "Its time for bed jackie you've been training non stop all night if you don't take a break you'll get sick" I wanted to protest him but I knew he was right and decided to not question him further. "Manager san?" I now call him as I noticed the camera crew following us.
"Yes jackie?" "Can I visit my big brother  tomorrow ?" "Sure but you have to dress up ok?" I knew that dress up was code for dress up as a guy so the other guys dont bother me if I bump into them ... after all if they tried anything manger san would kill them . "But why I'm not meeting the guys yet" " I know but one of them also requested to meet with got 7 since they're old friends and we can't have him spot you as a girl or it will give it away when you meet later." I guess that make sense I think to my self  as I nod my head and go back to sleep.... for a moment before returning to training in 4 hours

Day 4
I woke up bright and eary since I was so excited to see my big brother for the first time in 2 years! Manager san remind me to wear my "jack" outfit before  I ran off..

Day 4I woke up bright and eary since I was so excited to see my big brother for the first time in 2 years! Manager san remind me to wear my "jack" outfit before  I ran off

This is  "jack" but she is wearing a short hair wig.
Like this one:

"Hi, my name is Jackie but at the moment I'll be referred to as Jack or 13" I say to the camera as I walk to jyp

"Hi, my name is Jackie but at the moment I'll be referred to as Jack or 13" I say to the camera as I walk to jyp. "I'll be meeting today with got 7 " I continue as I walked into the jyp building.

Along the way to my brother's group practice I was stop by other trainees and idols that I had become friends with through out the years. One of which was Miss A , she was a great inspiration to me as a trainee in jyp hence why I want to be called Miss J when I debut . I was also stopped by my trainee friends Dayhun and Sana who were both preparing for entering their own survival show called sixteen.

"Jacki-" they yell as they ran to me but I quickly shh them they looked at me confused until I explained my situation.
"Oh " dayhun said as sana congratulated  me on join no mercy.
"Girls do you know if j is in his studio or  in the group practice room?" I asked them which dayhun quickly replied  "oh actually I think they have a concert today so they might have already  left"   I stare blankly at her for a moment before fury consumes me I quickly grab my phone  And text my brother 'where the heck are you?' I asked him. it's takes a few minutes before he replies 'still in the practice Room hurry' I stop  my conversation with the girls and tell them I have to go before for rushing to my brother's practice room.

I slam the door open making all of the guys stop and stare at me before jackson steps up
"Hey man I think your in the wrong practice room" Jackson tells me . I look at him confused for a moment before my eyes narrow in anger figuring out that hes probably forgotten my face.

"Oppa! How can't you remember your little sister's face but you can remember your first girlfriend name!" I tell him know well that he was a playboy!

Immediately his eye go wide as he recognizes my voice

"Jackie-chan" he said as he rushes to hug me. I roll my eyes but hug him back.... before whispering to him "I'll kill you later for calling me that"  he  Visibly gulp as I let go of him.

"Mark!" I cry out rush to him as he was my bias beside my big bro who was partly sulking about me running to his friend. Mark simply laughed at me before saying we should start heading out the concert is in a few hours.

I spend the rest of the day watching them practice on stage but before they  perform I was going to leave since I didn't want to bump into the other no mercy contestant. But it was fun and I got some practice for the future , because  acouple of times they let me  jump up and pretend that was part of got 7.

After the concert began, I decided to leave only to bump into an older guy who also had a backstage lanyard and no mercy  camera crew.  Thankful my camera crew had left not long ago so he couldn't tell I was also a part of no  mercy (since my lanyard said vip)  but my cap fell along side me.

"I'm sorry " he said  as he gives me his hand so he could help me up  I look at it for a minute before grabbing it. "Thanks" I murmured as I looked down in order not to let him see my face as I rush off.... but I didn't notice I left my hat behind.... which had my #13  Badge on it.....

Time skip to The meeting  day... brought to you but endless training for the pass 2 days.

I sat nervously behind  the curtain as I watch the guys preform.
Some of which were amazing!
I already knew their was no way in hell they weren't going to be apart of this new group.... such as jooheon ! Man that boy can rap!  I wouldn't be surprised if he was ask to debut as a solo artist! Then there was also kihyun that boy can hit notes higher then my grades and I'm a certified genius with an IQ of 200 !

Anyway I continue to watch as some fell to impress to judges ... it was hard to see how harsh the juges were with them after all even if the performs weren't great you could still tell how hard they worked on them. ...fuckkkk I'm a little nervous but I know I'll will do amazing ... I have been training all my life  it's time now

"Jack your on" said Hyun-seok  I stand up and give him a confident look. "Watch as I steal first place" I tell him as walk into the stage making the guys turn around and stare at me in shock.

ITS TIME TO SHINE!!!!

Monsta x's 8th memberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara