FUGITIVES.

ৎ ָ࣪    𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟮﹚˖  ᨒ  .゚ ꗃ  𓄸
❛ FUGITIVES ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸 ₊ ˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ FUGITIVES ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚ 〆

         THE GROUP OF KIDS SAT IN A CIRCLE, listening intently to what Lucas was explaining to them

         THE GROUP OF KIDS SAT IN A CIRCLE, listening intently to what Lucas was explaining to them. He found the gate, and he figured out that the Hawkins Lab was a lot more sketchy than it seemed. There was more going on in that place than Grace ever could have known. She was glad to be free from that place, but the secrets were more than she could take.

        "This is Randolph Road, right here. The fence starts here, and goes all the way around. And this is the lab right here. The gate's gotta be in there somewhere. It's gotta be." The boy firmly demonstrated.

         "Well, who owns Hawkins Lab?" Dustin asked the boy, his curiosity getting the best of him.

          "The sign says 'Department of Energy'." Grace told her friends, remembering a little bit.

          "Department of Energy? What do you think that means?" The boy with curly hair turned to look at the girl, he was beyond confused.

"It means government. Military." Mike explained to the boy. "Then why does it say energy?" Dustin was even more confused at that.

"Just trust me, all right? It's Military. My dad's told me before." Mike scoffed, shaking his head.

"Mike's right, Dustin. There's always a bunch of soldiers out front and on the inside. They guard that place as if their lives depend on it." Grace told them all, her heart beat speeding up just thinking about it. She knew from her own experiences there.

"Do they make, like, lightbulbs or something?" Dustin squinted his eyes, trying to understand the whole situation better. It didn't make sense.

"No, they make weapons to fight the Russians, and commies and stuff." Mike spoke softly.

"Oh, Jesus, this is bad." The curly haired boy could only shake his head, fear taking over.