THE BAD MEN.

ৎ ָ࣪    𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟭﹚˖  ᨒ  .゚ ꗃ  𓄸
❛ THE BAD MEN ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸 ₊ ˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ THE BAD MEN ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚

         AFTER UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO FIND THE GATE, the group was at an all time low

         AFTER UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO FIND THE GATE, the group was at an all time low. Mike and Lucas wouldn't get along after their childish little fight. Eleven ran away and didn't return. Dustin and Grace were the only reasonable ones out of the group, having made a plan to make everyone become friends again, which ultimately failed as well.

        Grace stopped riding her bike, a small but visible frown appearing on her face. "This is weird without Lucas." The blonde mumbled, earning looks from both Mike and Dustin. It was already weird enough without Will, now Lucas was gone too, and even El who became apart of their small circle was gone as well.

         "He should've shaken my hand." Mike spoke to the girl, his face showing annoyance.

        "He's just jealous." Dustin chimed in, biking ahead of the two. They shared confused looks.

        "What are you talking about?" The two of them asked at the same time.

         "Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind. He's your best friend, right?" Dustin shook his head at the pair, directing his question towards Mike.

          "Yeah. . .I mean, I don't know." The raven-haired boy squinted in thought. He couldn't choose between any of them. They were all his best friends.

          "It's fine. I get it. I didn't get here until the fourth grade. He had the advantage of living next door, but none of that matters. What matters is that he is your best friend, and then this girl shows up and starts living in your basement, and now all you and Grace ever does is pay attention to her and each other." Dustin made wild hand gestures, demonstrating dramatically.

         "That's not true." Mike retaliated immediately, leaving no room for Grace to speak. Her lips were left parted, a perplexed expression on her face.