UPSIDE DOWN.

ৎ ָ࣪    𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟵﹚˖  ᨒ  .゚ ꗃ  𓄸
❛ UPSIDE DOWN ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ UPSIDE DOWN ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

           ONCE GRACE FINISHED WITH EL'S MAKEOVER, all her friends made comments about how pretty she looked

           ONCE GRACE FINISHED WITH EL'S MAKEOVER, all her friends made comments about how pretty she looked. Even Lucas complimented her, despite not liking her as much as them. The girl stared at her own reflection, smiling at the sight. Eleven never thought of herself as pretty, she always wanted to be, though. So, their compliments gave her confidence.

         "Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." Mike announced, following his friends into the school. Grace made a sad face, Lucas and Dustin doing the same to show El what Mike meant by looking sad. Eleven copied them, the three nodding at her.

          "Attention, students, there will be an assembly to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now. Do not go to fourth period." The intercom was sounded all throughout the school. Each hallway they passed by was vacant, most likely because everyone was in the gym.

         "It's locked." Mike scoffed, disappointed since his plan didn't go as smoothly as he thought. "What?" Lucas rushed forward in surprise, also trying to get the door open. It was never locked before.

         "Hey, do you think you can open it? With your powers?" Dustin asked the two girls. "Sure," The blonde nodded, about to open the door. She didn't get too far when Mr. Clarke appeared out of nowhere.

        "Boys? Girls?" The man called out in confusion. He was sure they weren't at school before. "Hey." Each of them chirped out in surprise.

         "The assembly's about to start." The teacher informed them, squinting at El. "We know. We're just, you know. ." Mike looked down in pretend hurt.

         "Upset." Lucas smiled, but realized he was supposed to look sad, and frowned.

         "Yeah, we're just so. .sad." Grace faked a few tears, looking away from the man.

         "We need some alone time." Mike gave another sad look, making the man feel bad.

         "To cry." Dustin agreed. Mr Clarke looked at all their heartbroken expressions and frowned.