Chapter One

My first fanfiction. I know it's a bit short, but I'd gladly appreciate feedback. Thanks for choosing my story, hope you enjoy! Other chapters will definitely be longer.

**

"Ugh!!" Gaara groaned, sitting straight up in his bed.

The moon held high in the sky, lighting up the room with a beautiful glow. Gaara grabbed the glass cup sitting on his nightstand, throwing it on the floor with a loud smash.

He was tired of having those dreams. The same dream that comes to him every night. Of that stupid blonde headed boy. Naruto. The same stupid boy, with a lovely, pale body that Gaara could vividly see in every dream.

"What is this feeling?" Gaara asked himself aloud, as a deep desire burned down inside of him. He was nearly growling beneath his breath.

With a sigh, Gaara threw his head against his pillows. He knew he needed all the rest he could get for his studies tomorrow, but his head was swirling with thoughts of Naruto, and the dream he just had.

"The sand is warm and soft, isn't it?" Naruto asked, picking the sand up with his hand, and slowly letting it fall back to the ground.

"Yeah..." Gaara mumbled, as his eyes scanned over Naruto's shirtless body.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Naruto asked, his body moving closer to Gaara, so close that Gaara's cheeks were turning red.

"Maybe because... I want you..." Gaara said quietly.

Naruto had a grin on his face, a dumb silly grin. Gaara reached out, running his hand down Naruto's body. Softness and warmth was what he felt, just like the sand.

"Kiss me..." Naruto whispered.

Gaara snapped out of his thoughts. He didn't want to think of that dream anymore, mainly because it was tearing him up. He felt as if he were on fire, and every inch of his body was scorching.

Gaara laid there for a while, being tormented with dirty thoughts, until exhaustion finally took over him, and he fell into a deep sleep.