Chapter twenty-eight

"Mrs khan!" Ahad called for Zoya. He was looking for her all over but couldn't  find her.

"Coming!" She replied from the hall and came towards him.

"Yes!" She asked and was pinned against the wall. Ahad had a smirk on his face while looking at Zoya.

"I have work Ahad!" Zoya complained as she didn't like him teasing her when she is in the middle of doing something.

Ahad lift her chin with his finger and pecked her lips.

"Keep your romance in your room!" Armaan said and Ahya both pulled apart.

Zoya shyly looked down while Ahad muttered "kabab Mai haddi!" And earned a punch from Armaan.

"Here Shayraa sent this for you." Armaan said handing over Zoya a packet. "Now continue!" He smirked and left.

"I have to go on a business trip for 5 days. I'm sorry!" Ahad said looking at Zoya. Zoya looked up at him but chose to stay silent.

"Yes! Yes! You can go" she said after a little while with a slight attitude.

Truth to be told she didn't want him to go. But it was really important so he had to go.

"Do you want to pack my bags?" Ahad asked huskily In Zoya's ears. She shivered and held his collar.

"Nn.....no" she said with her eyes closed. Ahad looked up into her eyes and saw some tears.

He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.

"Do you want to go Canada with the rest?" Ahad asked.

Actually everyone were going to pay a visit to Saima for 2 months. Ahya weren't going but now suddenly Ahad's work has come up. So he is asking her if she wants to join them for two weeks.

"No" she said and walked back to the kitchen.

She opened the packet Shayraa had sent and was happy to see her favorite Shayraa's brownies.

She placed the packet at the side and went to check if Shoaib and Ahana had packed their bags.

"Are you guys finish packing?" Zoya asked while sitting on the bed going through the clothes.

"Yes Bhabhi! But I'm thinking which pair of shoes to take! You help me in this na Bhabhi" Shoaib said acting all confused.

"This one!" She pointed at the black pair of shoes.

"Why don't you also come Zoya!" Shaheen said now entering Ahna's room.

"You guys go! I'll come another time" Zoya said with a smile.
__________

Everyone had left to Canada. It was now only Ahya at home. Today also Ahad was leaving to Switzerland.

"Zoya did you see my blue file?" Ahad asked as he came into the room.

Zoya got up and went to get his file. She brought it and gave it to him.

"Please take care of yourself. Do not and I say do not over work yourself. Eat on time. Shayraa will come over to sleep with you. I love you" Ahad said all in one go.