Bonus Chapter #2

ZOYA'S POV

Ahad has gone and hasn't returned as yet. It's now three weeks and he said two weeks. The children keep asking for him and all I say is 'baba will be back soon'

He's not even answering my calls to say he's fine! Where he is etc.

I pray and hope everything is going well and he is ok.

"Bhabhi!" Nailah called me as I was putting Arhaan to sleep.

I nodded and said I'm coming.

"Hmm" I said as I came out of the kids room.

"Shaheen di is here" Nailah said and I nodded.

"Mami!" Safia, Shoaib's daughter called me. I looked down at her and smiled.

The rest of the kids call me Mami so she also got the habit of calling me that. I don't mind!

I lift her in my arms and headed downstairs to see Shaheen and her kiddos.

We sat and talked and talked till it was night. She decided to stay over for the weekend. We all agreed and I just fixed up her room.

"Maahiya! Come sleep" I called and both of them came running.

I laid next to them and they both hugged me and slept.

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt uneasy. I felt as if something was going to Happen. My hands also became cold.

I got off the bed making sure they are pillows around my kids. I put on my long pajama dress and headed downstairs.

As I went downstairs I saw the kitchen lights on. I slowly went ahead as no one usually wakes up at this time besides Ahad.

I went closer and saw someone warming food in the kitchen. I looked and what!

Ahad!

But why didn't he come to our room? He could've woken me up!

I went ahead and tapped his shoulders. He looked around and I didn't see my Ahad!

I saw a tired figure in front of me. He had red eyes and eyes bags. He looked like he didn't sleep for days.

Yet he welcomed me with a smile.

"Ahad" I whispered and hugged him.

"What have you done to yourself babe?" I said in the hug.

I detached my self from him and looked at him.

"Zoya I'm hungry" he said and I nodded. I made him wash his hands and sit on the counter chair.

I then set out the food for him and he ate in silence.

After eating he washed his hands and we headed to our room.

"Ahad the kids are sleeping here! Come" I said and took him to the children's room.

I knew he needs sleep and then he won't be able to sleep comfortably on the bed.

"You take a shower! I'll get your clothes" I said as we were in the room. I was about to go when he held my wrist and pulled me to him.

He pecked my lips and hugged me.

"I can do anything for your happiness!" Ahad said and I was confused.

"You are my happiness" I said and went to get his clothes.

_________

"sleep!" I said as he was staring at me.

He closed his eyes and slept. I got off the bed to leave but stopped when he held me.