Chapter 6: Sports Festival (Part 2)

What happened so far...
Gen, Kaede, Luke and D should have dropped out of the second event of the sports festival but an insult from Shinsou made the latter three change their mind. Will Gen be able to make sure no one dies today?
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

It has gotten very hectic as everyone tries to team up with one another, Gen and his group are standing on the side lines, although they have been asked multiple times to join with someone else. Obviously everyone tries to get on a team with Bakugo and  Todoroki but not Midoriya, might be because he's got the ten-million points.

Luke:" Am I now allowed to rip of some arms?"

Gen:" No."

Luke:" &*whines* Why???"

Gen:" If you severely injured any of them we all get thrown in some room with a door only and then we can't make sure that Eri is alright."

Kaede:" And what do you suggest then, that Shinsou Cleary insulted us!"

Gen:" He tried and succeeded with you three. You forgot words mean nothing if you don't give them any meaning."

Luke:" But what are we going to do now?"

Gen:" We let them take my headband and don't do anything else."

Luke:' But I wanted to hurt someone.'

The Cavalry battle starts, D is in the front while Kaede and Luke hold Gen, who is using his quirk whenever someone gets to close.

Kaede:" Didn't you say we would just let them take it?"

Gen:" I never said that we will make it easy for them."

They move around until Monomas group is heading straight for them.

Monoma:' I may not know what is quirk is but I if I can get my hands on it I can show class 1-A that we are better!'

He reaches out to touch Gen but before he can Gens red eye glows and Monomas group runs straight through Gen and his group.

Present Mic:" WOW!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE?!?!"

Aizawa:" Gen is finally beginning to show what he can do."

Present Mic:" But it doesn't look like his group even tries to win."

Aizawa:" Those four have lived a life that is unforgiving and for them winning is a question of life and death."

Present Mic:" That sounded almost poetic."

Meanwhile Bakugo and Todoroki are after Midoriya and his group both trying to get the ten-million points. Monoma has now set his sight on Bakugo and Shinsou is after Gens group. He tries to get them to answer him but Gen makes sure that they don't even hear him and thanks to Kaede nobody gets close enough to take the headband from Gen.

Present Mic:" Say, Eraserhead, you praised them earlier so can you explain why they are so defensive right now?"

Aizawa:" It is a valuable strategy. Keeping their headband secured means they have the fourth stop as well. Which also means getting in the third round."

Aizawa:' But I don't think that is the plan.'

Bakugo is now going after Monomas group growling something about killing them and at the moment the whole arena looks like a giant game of tag, although Midoriya is getting hunted by everyone but Gens group.

Gen:' The battle is nearly over. We should make our move now.'

He taps Ds shoulder so he runs straight at Shinsou, Luke and Kaede are dragged over the floor, they get closer and closer until...