Chapter 3: School Time

What happened so far...
The four teens are now students at UA-High and after Aizawa has had his test for the students of class 1-A the regular school begins for all of them.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Class 1-A is sitting in class with Hizashi teaching English.

Hizashi:" So which of these sentences is wrong?"

Most of the class just think how ordinary that class is. Meanwhile the four in the back are not really interested in the class. Luke just plays around, D. is sleeping, Kaede is taking care of Eri, who again sits on her lap and Gen is reading a book about ancient gods and demigods and yes it is Percy Jackson.

Hizashi:" YEAH! Concentrate on the lesson!"

After that they have history with Midnight, who hugs Eri and Kaede immediately after she entered. Mineta is having lewd thoughts, as usual, and get hit by D. which ultimately sends him into the wall and afterwards to the nurse office.

Midnight:" You can't just punch everyone who gets on your nerves!"

Like:" Worked in the past!"

Midnight:" And you three why didn't you stop him?!"

Luke:" I like to see him punching something!"

Kaede:" You were hugging me and Eri."

Gen:" *still reading and not having noticed anything that happened right now*."

Midnight:" You need to learn that not everyone besides you four is a danger to you and why doesn't Gen say anything!?"

Izuku:" *whispers to Iida* Uhm, I have no idea who those four are."

Iida:" Miss Midnight! Can we get an introduction to those four?"

Midnight:" Hmm, wait you haven't introduced yourselves?"

Kaede:" Mr. Aizawa said that it would be a unnecessary waste of time to do it."

Luke:" Yep!"

Midnight:" Then get to the front of the class and introduce yourselves."

Luke:" Hi, I am Luke and this is my twin brother D. that is short for Darius."

D:" *grunts*"

(A/n: Luke is the smiling one, D is the other one

(A/n: Luke is the smiling one, D is the other one.)

Kaede:" My name is Kaede and she is Eri."

Gen:"..."

Kaede:" And he is Genjitsu, he does not talk much."

"