Christmas

Merry Christmas! Sorry for the inpromptu hiatus-like pause. But it's tome to have some festive cheer! I might write more seeing as the holidays are coming up.But responsibilities to Piano exams and school says otherwise... No lemons but make-outs.

"Chuuya! Santa's coming to town!"

"Chuuya! The snow is falling!"

"Chuuya! That's the first star of the night, make a wish!"

"Chuuya! Mistletoe, kiss me~!

Dazai's just been so annoying the past hour with all his remarks... WAIT WHAT?

"MMMF!"

Eyes wide from shock, a lopsided hat close to falling off his head- oh, there it goes-, and lips firmly planted on his. What was going on? It was nice? Yet when he had just started enjoying it, even contemplating kissing back...

Dazai pulled away.

"Chuuya?" He asked, frowning. Suddenly concerned and peering curiously at the still figure in the snow. "Are you alright?"

The redhead scowled. "Why'd you have to end it so quickly-!" He stammered, quickly stopping, fast

But not fast enough before the words escaped his lips. Not fast enough before the man in front of him with those soft, cherry lips that tasted vaguely of strawberry lip gloss, those fluffy brown poofs of hair that he had desperately wanted to run his hands through, the want to unravel those bandages to see what mysteries truly lay beneath them, the impulse to hug and kiss him until he had tasted every inch of his skin. And that wasn't even mentioning-

"Did- did I hear you correctly, hatrack?" A wide, teasing, mocking smirk spread across Dazai's face like wildfire.

He took a step closer.

Chuuya couldn't move. Frozen to the ground with both fear and anticipation. In equal amounts is what HE would say, but it was most definitely mostly anticipation.

"Come here," he murmured before slamming into the small man. It was definitely a moment to last forever in their memories and Chuuya had a feeling he was going to get a lot of hickies. Maybe he wouldn't be able to cover them up - did he want to? 

The intensity grew as their passions grew fiercely and Chuuya had the slight taste of blood in his mouth. But hey, love bites, doesn't it?

"OhMyGodWhatAreYouTwoDoing."

They broke away, if not for Dazai's iron grip, Chuuya would have shoved him away and ran into a quiet, dark corner, never to be seen again.

"Why, what does it look like, Kunikida-kun?" Amused amber eyes glinted in the light of the fairy lights surrounding the pair. He even kissed the blue-eyed pipsqueak once more, staring mockingly at Kunikida, as if asking, "What are you going to do about it?"

"We all knew this was going to happen," The menacing lady had a small smile that graced her lips. "Didn't we, Ranpo-san?" She put her hands on the blonde's shoulders while addressing the new man-child in the room.

"Very true! I didn't even need my ability to figure this out, I'm surprised you didn't know, Kunikida-san!" Ranpo immediately lost focus on the situation, yet again, and wandered off to find some sweets to munch on once more.

"Come on," Yosano gently steered the glasses-man out the room. "Let's let these lovebirds have some privacy."

Just before she left the room, she shot them a warning stare. "If I hear that Atsushi or anyone else walking in on you two having sex... it won't be pretty."

...

Thanks for reading, I'll have more plot next time. I don't usually do romance, don't worry.