Hacking into your heart ( Part 1)

In which Dazai is a skilled hacker and Chuuya is from the government.

Series of green flashing numbers whizzed across the screen, infecting the database with a bug. An Unknown Hacker has been searching their databases and corrupting all the information for the past few days. If it wasn't stopped soon, a huge problem would arise from the corrupted data.

There seemed to be no pattern in their attacks, and no identifiable motive or reason either. Apart from for pleasure, but that would be impossible.

Who would crack into government databases for fun?

Chuuya did not have the faintest clue of who the hacker may be, but his country depended on them catching the offender, and he was not giving up easily.

He will catch that bastard if that's the last thing he does.

                                                                        ~ ~

Dazai's smirk widened as an government agent countered his attacks.

This was too fun.

Their feeble attempts at fending him off, amused him greatly.

"Let's see if you can stop this one..."

                                                                            ~ ~

Chuuya groaned in frustration as an even more complicated algorithm appeared on his screen. This was impossible.

Forget keeping the nation's data safe, he needed coffee and a nice long break.

he had been attempting to fend of the mystery hacker's attacks for days now, and he knew the only reason he has succeeded was because his opponent was playing around with him. 

Sorry but part two and possibly, part three won't come out as quickly as usual. Your author has caught a cold. T_T Thanks for your patience!