Chapter 17

Here's number 17 the story's not going to be to much longer but there is going to be another book so don't worry lol. So let me know what you think.

_____________

Zannas pov

I woke up and saw there was a note on the bed beside me.

Dear Zanna.

I'm sorry but I've got to think about things I'm not leaving you but I need some time alone. I'm at the cabin in the woods, but don't come here I will text you when I've thought it threw. Please don't be mad, I'm not mad ether I just need to think. I love you.

-liz

My heart sank but I understood she needs to think and so do I.

I got in the shower. When I was done I got dressed and headed down stairs to tell my family about my other mate.

I walked into the kitchen to see my father, mom and Kay.

"where's liz?" my mom asked. My father looked at me with sadness and nosing in his eyes.

" she's at the cabin she needs time to think things threw." I told them.

" what dose she need to think about?" my mom asks looking worried.

" we'll I have another mate... Rose... I told liz last night I found out in class when I shook her hand." I said slumping in my chair.

" is that even possible?" Kay asked shocked.

" yes it is on rare occasions" my father told Kay.

My mom ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

" it will be ok sweaty" mom said into my ear and rubbing my back.

I got in my car and headed to school. I got a text from rose.

' hey wanna pick me up my car won't start?'

'ya sure I'll be there in a few'

' thanks'

I pulled up to her house and she got in.

" where's liz?" she asked me.

" she needs time to think over the more than one mate thing." I said sadly.

" oh I'm sorry" she said looking at her feet.

" no it's ok it's not you fault." I said putting my hand on her thigh.

she smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. This made me smile.

We arrived at school and I saw liz's car. I felt sad but walked not the school with rose.

It turns out we have the first half of the day together. Then the second half I have with liz.

..................

It was lunch time and were liz needed time I asked rose to join me for lunch on the field.

We sat and talked about random things. until she caught me off guard by giving me a kiss on the lips.

I felt the sparks again. I never wanted to stop kissing her. But then I thought of liz and pulled away.

" did you stop because of liz?" she asked holding my cheek in her hand.

" yes I'm just confused about what to do.." I said looking into thous amazing grey eyes.

" we'll my mom said you have to chose between you 2 mates." she told me looking sad.

" I don't know who to choose I love you both but. Don't wan to hurt ether of you...." I said looking away.

" I will respect you decision." she said pulling my chin so I'm looking at her.