Chapter 4

Well here is chapter 4 comment and tell me how it's coming along -E

_________

Liz's pov

"I will never leave you I promise" she says hold my chin looking me in the eyes with love in them.

For some reason i knew I could trust her so I put my hand on hers and slowly leaned in until we were inches apart and whispered " I know" then our lips touched and I felt sparks running threw me. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop. Then I felt her tongue on my lips and gave her entrance.

The kiss depended until she had me flipped over on my back and she was hovering over me and said "we should talk" and got off me. I was sad but glad we didn't go any farther than that.

Zannas pov

"why did you kiss me?" i asked looking at the wall.

"because I really like you" She said truthfully.

I smiled at this and kissed kissed her on the lips and whispered in her ear "I like you a lot to " this made her shiver.

Just then I got a call and said I'd be right back and walked into the hall to answer the call.

"hello alpha" I said.

"Zanna were are you it's almost time for training?" my father questioned.

"I was helping a new girl unpack and showed her around town I will be home in about 10 minuets"

"good see you when you return" and he hung up.

I walked back in to find liz in bed trying hard to stay awake but she was losing. I giggled and walked over told her I needed to go home and kissed her and left.

The entire way home I kept thinking about my mate and how I was going to tell her what I was.

This made her sad because she don't want liz to be scared of her.

When she arrived home her father was waiting in the back for her.

After traing was over it was 11 pm and she was dead tired. Just as she was getting in bed she got a message from liz.

'hey... I can't sleep would you be able to come over?...'

I just laugh to my self and answer back.

'ya I will be over in 5'

'thanks'

When I pull into her driveway she opens the door for me and I couldn't help my eyes from roaming all over her body. She was wearing pink lace panties and an oversized t-shirt.

I just smile to myself as I walk in and get into bed with her. I drape my arm around her and pull her closer to me till our noses are almost touching.

"why can't you sleep?" I ask

She looks into my eyes "I have nightmares and you make me feel safe".

With that she snuggles up to me and we fall asleep in each others arms.

_________

So what ya think comment and let me know

When do you think Zanna will tell liz what she is?

I promise I will upload soon

Sorry for this beeing so short.