Chapter 15

I'm back here's number 15 hope you like it :p sorry bout not updating for a while I don't have wifi at my house so I update when I'm at school.

________________

Zannas pov

" mom dad come here" I called when we got down the stairs.

" what is it sweetie?" my mom asked when she came into the room with my dad.

" we've mated we have our marks" I told her smiling.

" oh my little girl is growing up" she said hugging me.

" what dose it look like?" my father asked.

We both turned arround and showed him.

" wow that's really unique" he said to us.

" so why is it surrounded by fire?" I asked my father.

" we are the fire-touched tribe" he answered sitting down.

" oh ya right I forgot." I said sitting down with liz on my lap.

" so how has your training with liz been going?" he asked smiling at liz.

" it's been good shes strong and fast and can defend herself." I said kissing liz on the cheek.

" we'll that's good" he said as mom walked in with diner.

Liz got off my lap and sat beside me in a chair. Mom cooked a chicken diner with mashed potatoes with gravy.

We ate the food in peace and went up stairs.

She caught me off guard by pulling me down of the bed on top of her.

She toke my shirt of and started kissing down my neck and blew on the wet spot, and it made me shiver. I started unbuttoning her pants and she toke my bra off and threw it across the room.

I toke her pants and panties off and threw them on the floor.

She flipped me over and I toke her shirt and bra off. She ripped my pants off and threw them away. She kissed across my jawline. She kiss me and I deepened the kiss and she moaned into my mouth.

I was drawing circles on her lower back and grabbing her boob with my other hand. She was moaning like crazy. I was so turned on I knew my eyes were glowing.

I put my hand between her legs and started it slow just to tease her.

" faster please faster " she panted into my ear as she nicked up my neck.

I moaned, I couldn't say no to her so I started going faster and harder. She entered me and I called out her name. My other hand was on her back and I think I left a few scratches.

We kept finger fucking we were almost there. Her right leg was twitching wildly. My back was arched up off the bed. We screamed out each others name is pleasure as we both climaxed and laid n the bed panting and kissing.

We fell asleep in each other arms.

........................

2 days later

Zannas pov

It's been a while since we spotted a hunter.

Everyone was in the living room watching a UFC cage fight. Me and liz walked in and they all bowed there heads in respect.

" we'll everyone it's been a while since we have found a hunter in our territory so we are off of high alert." I told them sitting down on a chair with liz on my lap.