O' Mar Serenou.

That day, Lola didn't sleep, she cried silently, in a bed that had a psychopath just next to her, it was a torture, being afraid of the people you used to love, still, she couldn't do anything about it, it was the most awful and depressing thing ever.

Each day, when Paolo came back from work he would hit her, and insult her, she had to quit her job, and she wasn't allowed to get out of the house.

One day, Paolo told her to take off her clothes, when she refused he took them off forcing her to agree, she excused herself to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, she was tired of Paolo, she would stand for his obscenities. She went on the bed, and just after that, she nailed the knife into Paolos stomach, there was blood all over she was mad, she was sad, she was happy. She began to cry while she was still over Paolo's body, which was cold by the time she began, she couldn't leave him in here, and she lived near the Copacabana beach, maybe there was something she could do.

First, she washed the knife she used, the blood and the fingerprints couldn't stay in there, at the same time, Paolo's blood was expanding all over the bedsheets and the cushion. When she finished to clean the knife, she went to the living room, then, she nailed it in one of the pillows and stuck it in there, she later sewed again that cushion, and the knife disappeared from the simple view. Now the bedsheets, the room was filled with the smell of blood, al the sheets had been soaked in blood and paolo's corpse was still in the bed, she wrapped him on the sheets and now it seemed like a taco, then, she wrapped all that mess with dark plastic and other sheets, the amount of visual blood had disappeared for now, but, she had to get rid of the corpse, and fast, so at two in the morning, she drove to the Copacabana beach, in there, she swam to the part where she stopped touching the sand and let the body go, it was gone, and she knew that they would report him missing, people would look in her house and if the saw something was missing, she would be busted, and would be rotting in jail for the rest of her life. The only thing she didn't know, was that someone was watching, someone important, but, she was not busted at all.