Copacabana Bar

In the late 70's the fame of the Copacabana club was rising even more, there was a line that was about two hours of wait, inside, samba sounded in all the corners of the place and dancers made an outstanding and amazing performance, and all the dancers, waiters, and cookers were completely passionate about their work, like the slogan: Copacabana, where music and passion are always the Fashion". One of the most dedicated workers was Lola, she was a dancer and a waitress, when she danced she had her dress cut down to her tights, and yellow feathers in her brunette hair, she had her skin slightly brown, like to tone of a cinnamon stick. Her favorite singer was Clara Nunes, and her favorite song was O Mar Serenou (1975). Lola always loved her job, the way people enjoyed how she danced, she loved people's smiles and amiability, it was just the best.  The Copacabana bar consisted of an former bakery building that had two floors and a basement, in the restyling, they removed the whole kitchen from the first-floor and placed it in the basement along with the employee bathrooms, rest zone and lockers, and washrooms. The first floor was a stage and some tables for clients plus a dancefloor where anybody could dance.

One day, a really handsome man showed up at the bar, you could tell he was depressed, he must have been through a break up recently, Lola brought him the drink menu and he asked for a whiskey with some drops of lemon, like Lola's favorite. At the end of the night he ended up laughing, dancing and eating with Lola, both enjoyed, and from there on, the man showed up at the bar every Wednesday, Friday and weekends. She later learned that his name was Toni, for her it sounded beautiful. Toni showed up every month at least five times and that made Lola happy, and when she got to know him better, she knew she was in love.