Chapter Five: New Place to call home.

It's been a week since my house burned down, a week since we've been living in this hotel, a week since our parents asked us if we were up to living in a International Space Station, and a week since James proposed to me.
Honestly, I couldn't have been any better. Right now, I was laying right beside James in our bed with my head laying on his chest, running my fingers lightly over his chest. "It will never get old waking up and seeing your beautiful face" James said. God his morning voice is so sexy.
I looked up at him and smiled "Good morning" I told him as I scooted up to kiss him on his lips.
"Good morning to you too babe" he mumbled against my lips. He brought his hand up and cupped the back of my head making the kiss last longer.
After the kiss I laid my head back down on his chest, "Today is the big day" I told him.
"I know, aren't you excited?" He asked.
"Yeah of course but a little nervous" I told him truthfully.
"Hey don't be, as long as I'm with you, there is no reason to be nervous, the whole ride there I'll be right be side you" He told me as he glided his fingers on my bare shoulder.
I know what your thinking, did they do it? To answer your question no, not every relationship is based on sex.
"This is why I love you James." Leaning up on my hands and knees I crawled up to him. Straddling him I kissed him passionately. He kissed back and nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I was about to open up when a knock came from our door.
"Haley, James get up we leave in less than an hour" My mom said from the other side of the door.
"Ugh, count on them to ruin the moment" I exasperated while flopping back onto the bed.
"We'll have plenty of time for that when we get up there. For now though we have to get ready" He said as he got up to get dressed.
Last night we had set out a outfit so that in the morning we didn't have to do much. James had been talking about this moment since last week when they mentioned it.
I'll admit I had doubts, but they would vanish when I would see how much James wants this.
An hour later we were all on our way to the place that would take us up to space. James wasn't lying when he said he would be by my side the whole way.
Once we were all set in the rocket looking thing, reality sunk in and I started to panic.
"James I can't do this" I told him getting ready to unbuckle my seat "You go without me" I looked up and took a look around. Everyone looked so calm.
"Sweetie no, you have to. Remember what I said, I'll be with you every step of the way." He told me grabbing my wrist.
"But what if something happens and you don't love me anymore up there" I told him feeling tears soak up my eyes. That wasn't supposed to come out. I had pushed all that worry away to the back of my head.
"Listen that will not happen, I'll love you no matter what happens, that I can promise" He reassured me. His eyes flickered to something behind me.
It all happened so fast. I felt a needle stuck in me and as I looked at James he whispered "I love you so so much."
........
The next time I woke up I was in a bed. James right beside me smiling down at me.
"What happened?" I asked setting up on my elbows.
"You were panicking and they didn't want you freaking out the others, so they gave you something to calm down." He said as he wiped my hair from my face.
"Oh, are we here?" I asked him.
"Yeah" he smiled so big "Want to go look around? Our parents are all by the food court"
"Yeah of course" I smiled at him.
James helped me up saying that they said I may be a little dizzy when I first woke up. "James I'm tired, give me a piggy back ride" I whined feeling dizzy and tired.
James being the sweet heart that he is, totally did what I asked and carried me like that all the way to the food court. He pulled a chair out to sit on by where the others were sitting and sat me down on his lap. He rested his head on my shoulder as we listened to what our families were talking about.
"This place is great!" Mrs. Dean said excitedly.
"I know, they even have malls. I didn't expect it to be so big!" My mother said just as enthusiastically.
"And they have a movie theatre" Lizzie said.
I looked back at James when I heard the mention of the movie theatre. I love movie theaters so much! James gave me a smile and kissed my cheek, "We'll do whatever you wanna do babe."
I leaned back resting comfortably against James' chest and listened to the others talk about what they found while I was asleep.
After a few hours of sitting here and talking, I started to yawn. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier as I adjusted so that my face was laying on James's chest. His heart beat making it harder and harder to stay awake.
I felt myself being lifted up and being carried away. I snuggled deeper into James arms as I assumed he carried me to our room. Once I heard a door open and closed I opened my eyes a little to see him softly place me on the bed.
James took no time in stripping down to his boxers as he slowly took my shoes off to not wake me, and carefully took my pants off. Trust me I did feel a little uncomfortable with him doing that but I knew he wasn't going to take advantage of me.
He went to the other side of the bed and got under the comforter, I slowly moved so I was under them and snuggles closer to him. I loved being able to sleep with him. I slept so much better being with him.
....
I woke up feeling better than I had in a long time. I sat up and stretched my arms a little before looking around finding James just laying there looking at me, "Good morning creep" I said with a smile kissing his lips lightly.
"Good morning to you too gorgeous" he told me before sitting up. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked me as he got up from the bed. He ran his fingers threw his hair making it messy.
"It doesn't matter, I feel like I've kind of held you back these past few weeks, if you want you can go do something?" I told him getting up and stretched my back.
"What? You kidding? I love spending time with you." he told me as he walked closer to me grabbing my hands and looking at the ring. "And I'm so glad that I have unlimited time with you" he said bringing one hand to cup my cheek.
I blushed a little when he said that and got on my tippy toes and leaned up to kiss his lips. "I love you" I mumbled running our noses together.
"So? Movie? Then we could go find a ice cream parlor?" He told me looking into my eyes.
"Sounds wonderful" I told him.
_______
Authors note:
So I basically had writers block trying to write this chapter. Any who I noticed at least someone was reading this story! I'm excited. But, sorry if it doesn't reach your standards. I'm trying to make the chapters longer. But yeah so I was trying to update today cause I probably won't update until tuesday. But I'll try to get an update in tomorrow.
Also I would really appreciate if I got votes? Or at least comments and feedback :)
Okay now bye. :)
-Brooke xx