S1: E5- Bloody Mary

"You're the one who got your mother killed, it's your fault

"You're the one who got your mother killed, it's your fault." I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself, her eyes bleeding and her mouth twisted into a scary smirk.

I could feel my throat tighten, my hands going to my throat to get rid of the feeling, but that doesn't work. I drop to my knees.

"I hope you know that your also the reason dad left, and you knew what was going to happen to Sam's girlfriend, you dreamt it, and you didn't tell him." My throat starts to close even more, and I try to scream, nothing comes out, nothing but darkness as I my eyes close.

-

I was laying down in the backseat humming a song to myself, Dean was in the front seat reading the paper and Sam was asleep next to him.

Whenever Sam was asleep we didn't bother him. He didn't get much sleep these days, he woke from nightmares most nights and the other nights he just didn't sleep.

He jerked awake and we both looked at him, though neither Dean or I comforted him. It was our new normal considering that Sam didn't want our comfort.

"You good sleeping beauty?" I asked, and he looked back at me.

"Where are we?" He asks Dean, I sit up and immediately regret doing so as my head starts to spin.

I grab the back of the front seat and close my eyes, since we picked Sam up I was getting these dizzy spells.

"You okay Izzy?" Dean asks, and I shake my head.

"My head is killing me." I tell him, and he opens his door and gets out.

He came around the car and opened my door and grabbed my head in his hands. He made me look in his eyes, and when I looked in them I could tell he was worried.

"Stay here in the car and rest. There should be some pain killers in my bag take a couple of those and drink the water we got at the gas station." He tells me, I nod my head and he gets up and kisses my forehead before he shuts the door.

I look on the floor for Deans bag and once I find it I start to look through the pockets and I finally found the Ibuprofen.

I opened the lid and shook a couple into my hand and then put the bottle back in Deans bag, I see the water from the gas station in the front seat and reach over and grab one.

I look out the back window to see my brother entering the morgue, I push the pills into my mouth and take a drink of water. The pills washing down my throat.

I laid back down, laying my arms over my eyes trying to shield myself from having a headache.

"Darling."

A deep voice calls from what seems like inside my head.

I quickly rip my arm off my eyes and sit up, and I look around trying to figure out where the voice came from. After finding no source of it I looked at saw my brothers coming back.