S1:E2- Wendigo

The music is what woke me from my deep sleep, Deans hands beating on the steering wheel, Sams head against the window

My eldest brother was singing along, terribly, to the song that blasted through the speakers. I sat up enough to stretch, when Dean looked at me in the rear view mirror he smile.

"Rise and Shine!" But the second he says it to me Sam sits up tight quickly hands up in defense mode.

"Good morning to you too, Sammy." I say after I yawn. Dean just stares at our brother.

"You okay?" He asks Sam, and Sam shakes his head at Dean.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Another nightmare?" Dean asks, and I stare at the back of Sams head waiting for the response.

Sam doesn't answer and just clears his throat.

"You wanna drive for awhile?" I gasp.

"Dean, in your whole life you've never asked me that." Sam says, shocked at our brothers statement.

I smile and chuckle in the backseat, pulling my light brown hair into a high ponytail, and pull out the wisps of hairs.

"Just thought you might want too, never mind." Dean says, I lean up in between the two of them, and look back at Sam.

"Look man, you're worried about me and I get it. Thank you, but I'm perfectly okay." Sam tells Dean and I shake my head.

"Never say that to Dean." I say, laying my head down on the seat, and Sam pats the back of my head.

Dean doesn't respond to either of us and just looks up ahead.

"Okay," Sam says grabbing the map off the dashboard, "where are we?"

"We are just outside of Grand Junction." Dean says, I lift my head up and look around the place.

"Lots of trees." I say under my breath, but this earns me a death glare from Dean.

The rest of the trip was quiet, oddly quiet, and when we pulled up outside the little cabin I feel like dad wasn't even here.

Sam and Dean pile out of the car and start to walk towards the door, I quickly exit the impala and follow behind my brothers. They walk in and I follow looking around the room for anything suspicious.

"What can I do to help you three?" A older man in a rangers uniform comes out and looks at us, his eyes scanning the three of us.

"We come up here to ask about the disappearance-" Deans cut off, the older man has his hand up.

"Are y'all friends with Haley?" Dean and I share a quick glance.

"Yes we are friend with, Haley." I tell the ranger, he rolls his eyes.