Chapter 2

Sorry I took soooo long to update... I really suck i know... But I hope you like this part!

~~~~~~~~

VALERIE'S POV

I tip toed up the emergency stairs, careful not to make too much noise that might bother anyone else, but then I heard voices... Male voices? The sounds were coming from the top of the roof! It sounded like they were fighting or something...

"I can lead this team way better than you!" One voice with what sounded like a brooklyn accent shouted.

"I doubt you can! You are impulsive and short tempered, and i'm better than you!" another voice shouted back.

I climb up and peek slightly over the edge and notice the strangest things I've ever seen...Turtles?! With masks?! Weapons? And can talk and walk?

"Guys! Calm down! People might hear you! Let's just get back to the lair now before Master Splinter realises we're gone!" The turtle with the purple mask anxiously called to the red and blue masked turtles.

"...Am I dreaming right now? Cuz I seem to be seeing 4 turtles in human size talking?!" I screamed in my head!
I was so astounded by the sight before me that I started to lose my balance and staggered backwards, dangeroudly close to the edge.

I felt the wind breeze right through my hair, tangles of it littered the air as I fell past the railing, about to fall from the third story. Then with my consciousness slowly fading away, my body jolted up, as a three fingered hand harshly grabbed my pale wrist and pulled me on the platform.

With my last shred of consciousness, I mumbled a slight "T-thank you..." and lost the last ounce strength in my legs as I fell against a hard chest and fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY IT WAS SOOOO LONG SINCE I UPDATED.
I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON.