Revange started.....

Next day...

Though they haven't talked anything about it only one thing was running in all of there minds... To show English men that they have messed with the wrong people.

The day began with a blast... 1st first ball on the day bouncer and Rohit send it to stands. And it continued with sheer domination on English bowlers. No bowler was spared, all were punished and destroyed.

When everyone's concentration was on Rohit, Jinks calmly made his boundaries on every wrong ball. And suddenly it looked like the most dangerous partnership in the world. Commentators were full busy trying to find new words to describe their beautiful shots. 

But what amused Jinks was Rohit giving it back to them. In fact, Woh ek de raha toh,ye doh...That too which so much class in it making sure he never gets into camera."Did he soul swap with Virat?"Jinks wondered.

Virat was watching the match on tv from the dressing room with Kuldeep sitting beside him. Kuldeep tried telling Virat to sleep for some time but obviously, Virat would never listen.

"Iss bouncer par six marna zaruri hai kya? They can bowl good balls too Idiot." Virat half amused and half annoyed.

"Rohit Bhaiya is on fire today," Kuldeep said in a worshipping tone. "Today have 2 seconds extra not 1.5 seconds"

"Iss Gore logon ka tho g**** Phat jayengi ajj" Virat said and Kuldeep laughed admiring a wonderful joke by his Virat bhaiya.

After 15 minutes or so... Virat dozed off due to tiredness and seductive effect. Kuldeep slowly adjusted blanket on his legs and pillow under this injured arm. Finally satisfied that Virat is sleeping in a comfortable position he settled at his feet watching the match with no volume.

Kuldeep turned feeling some presence at door. "Mahi Bhaiii" Kul was about to shout but shut his mouth abruptly as he saw MS keeping the figure on his lips. He just hopped from his place and jumped on MS with a huge grin like a baby kangaroo. MS held him back but his eyes were fixed on his Cheeku sleeping there on the bed.

As soon as Kul left he slowly walked to Virat's side. Virat was laying with his swollen arm resting on the pillow and a band around his neck to restrict excessive movement. He looked like an innocent kid maybe because his eyes carry all the naughties. Mahi's heart twisted seeing his little brother like that. 

Involuntarily, MS feather-touched Virat's swollen arm making Virat wince in pain even in his slumber. MS clutched his fist trying to control the unexplainable allure to kill every person who hurt his Cheeku. He sat there running his figures in Virat's hair softly as an attempt to relax Virat.

"Bhai" Virat whispered trying to open his eyes.

"Shhh...Sleep bacha...i'm here now." Mahi said lovingly and Cheeku went back into a deep sleep with much peaceful look on his face.

MS saw the entire team standing near the door and decided to go to them before impatient harry brag in and disturb Virat's sleep.

Harry, Rishab and Jassi pounded on MS as soon as stepped out of the room.

"I missed you soooo soooo soooo sooooo much" Hardick shouted in the hug.

"It's only 4 days since I left Harry. Before that I was here with you playing a T20 match" MS reasoned rolling his eyes.

"So? Can't I miss you in 4 days?" Hardik demanded making MS sign.

"I missed you too Bhai" Jassi whispered innocently making MS heart filled with warmth.

"Good that you came Bhai, Virat is not listening to any of us," Ash complained.

"Ya... Bhai, Morning we were trying to convince him to rest at hostel but he was too stubborn and these idiots, Hardik and Jaddu were supporting him." Bhuvi added.