Emotions....!

"VIIRRRAAATTTT" Entire Indian dugout screamed as they ran towards the boundary line. Indian Physio ran out in a matter of seconds soon joined by England physio, to help him if needed.

Rohit was in buzz he could not register what just happened. He stood there frozen for a moment before he ran towards Virat. He just collapsed beside Virat. He removed the helmet with shivering hands try not to hurt virat anymore.

"Vi...Vi... are you ok?" Rohit asked in a teary voice as he lifted Virat a little and supported his against his body. Virat tried to reply but only a pained groan came out making Rohit panic even more.

All England players started gathering around Virat as physio's pushed there a way in. 

Rohit turned back a little still holding Virat against him as he heard a thud sound just behind him. Kuldeep was sunk there on his knees with waterbottles dropped just beside him. He was gazing at Virat through his tears. 

"Viratt  Bhaiya!!!" he mumbled softly in a shacky voice expecting that his Virat bhaiya would ruffle his hair and hug him like always but Virat stayed there motionless making Kuldeep shake in fear.

Rohit dragged Kuldeep into himself half hugging him still holding on to Virat firmly.

"Kul...He will be fine," Rohit murmured patting Kuldeep's back with his free hand as Physio called out for stretcher. 

Rohit stood there dazed as they took carried Virat out on a stretcher with Kuldeep trailing behind. Jinks came in as new batsmen as virat retired hurt. 

"Ro...You ok?" Jinks asked as Rohit towards the dressing room. 

"Virat is fine. Go stand at the non-striker end." Jinks probed as Rohit didn't move. Rohit obeyed and strolled back to his place mechanically.

The ball was given as no ball as bowler overstepped. The last two balls of the over Jinks defended and only 6 overs more before stumps. 

Jinks walked towards Rohit in overs break. Rohit looked pale, bothered and exhausted. 

"Ro...Virat will be ok. Clam down." Jinks said hiding his own worry. 

"It was my ball, Jinks. I was supposed to face it. He took it for me." Rohit stated. His eyes were blank, he seemed like he is in a daze.

"Ro, Are you even hearing yourself? None of you was supposed to get hurt. It was an accident, "Jinks cried in shock.

"It was not," Rohit growled."These Unethical cowards did it on purpose."

Jinks looked around, English players were actually laughing and smiling. It seemed like they are celebrating that they managed to take Virat out of the game.

"They couldn't get him out through there bowling so they tricked. It was a bloody no-ball. He overstepped, that is the reason ball reached virat faster than he expected."Rohit hissed.

"Stepping up in speed, decreasing the distance by nearly a feet, Bowling it straight at his head. It does seem like a plan. But would they stoop so low?" Jinks thought in disgust. But for now, he has more important things to do.

"Ro...Clam down. We can't lose this now. We have to get through this 6 overs without any further loss."Jinks said trying to sound sensible but he was not sure whether Rohit is listening or not.

Over started before Jinks could say anything else and they parted their ways. With Rohit taking the strike.

And as expected 1st ball a bouncer. It wasn't really fast but wasn't actually concentrating. it was just a lucky escape, if not Rohit would have been in hospital too.