Chapter 1 - Oh Se Hun

Chan mi

Hi! I am Lee Chan Mi. I'm 19 yrs. old and I live here at our School dorm in Busan, South Korea with my room mate, Kim Myun Hye, my best friend.

*kring, kring*

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I sat, turned off the alarm then took my laptop and checked if I had an email.

"Hi I read your story, here are my insights about it:

-I think that it can be a bit confusing.

-Description is important for every character so that the reader can imagine how your characters look.

-The twist is good and interisting.

That's all. Keep up the good work and don't be bothered by this negative comments be positive. After you edit the story send it again to me ans If we agree we'll make sure to publish your story. Have a nice day."

I smiled then I went to take a shower. I noticed that I was alone inside our room.

"Where is myun hye?" I asked my self. Then I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After taking a bath I looked at the time its's 8:49 a.m. I changed into my matching white sweat suit on and green sneakers, and went out the dorm for a jog. I went straight to the park and jogged.

After a few rounds I checked the time it's 9:30 a.m. It's almost an hour since I started. I stopped for a drink then continued.

I was fixing my ear phones when I suddenly bumped into a guy and fell down. Oooh~!! That definitely hurts. I looked up at the persom who made me fall down but also partly my fault He's wearing a black hollister shirt, number 94 white jersey, and a white adidas. He looks very handsome and he's even tall. Aish~!! Pabo.

"Jeosonghamnida, gwenchana? *helps me up*" The guy asked smiling.

I smiled back brushing off the dirt in my pants .. Wait why am I even smiling?? Well it's the effect of his angelic smile. I hate it. "Ne. Gwaenchana, sorry for not looking. I was too busy fixing my ear phones that I wasn't looking where I'm headed."

The guy waved and walked slowly backwards. "I'll be going then."

I waved back "Arasso." I replied and smiled

He continued to jog. I sat down and called Myun hye.

*ring, ring*

"Yeoboseyo."

"Annyeong Myun hye. Eodiya?" I asked.

"Bookstore waeyo?" She replied.

"Let's go eat breakfast at Prima Diner. See you there."

I hung up then took a taxi to Prima Diner. I went in and the moment I sat down Myun hye came, so we began to go get food since they had a breakfast buffet, then we eat. While eating I remembered the guy earlier at the park.

I wanted to let Myun hye know about it and so I did "Earlier I bumped into a guy. He's tall and handsome but I don't know his name. *sigh*"

"That's good but too bad you don't know his name." She said, swallowing a whole pancake in her mouth.

"Ne, but still I may have a chance to meet him again... I think?" What am I even thinking? Aigoo~!! A guys look or even presence has never affected my entire life.. but what is wrong with me??

Myun hye stared at me with an insulting face. "The food tastes great here."

We stared at each other then we both laugh.