P.E's new kid

It was P.E again. Just like every other day at St. Harrisburg. A Christian High School. They just started allowing girls there so most the guys were almost like creeps. Almost desperate. So of course almost all the girls were taken. But of course nobody really wanted Sandra. To the guys, she was just a single, shady girl that nobody wanted to be with. But she was kind of like other people. She did her chores, homework, go on the Internet of course but she wasn't very social. She just liked to stay distant from people, she thought her "kind" was very mean and unfair. They just take you for sex and your body.
When she has P.E, she always has to change in front of other girls. She didn't know how mature they were of just talking to each other while their bras and underwear were showing. Unlike her she tried to hide her parts without anybody seeing her. They had P.E with boys but of course they had a different locker room. When she went to the gym-where they usually go after they change- she noticed a new guy in the group of guys. He was having all the attention as some of the popular guys were talking to him and the girls were giving him looks that in girl code meant, "I want to have sex with you."
He didn't notice the girls or the guys. He just sat down on of the chairs and waited for instructions. He was a dirty blond, had a bit of a combover, and was a bit muscular. Like the kind of muscular where you know he has muscles, but he wasn't so big. Everybody at St. Harrisburg was rich. So she knew right away he was rich too.
Sandra had moved in with her grandma who did a lot of movies when she was young. So she lived in one of the big houses in Beverly Hills.
Since he moved here, and word traveled pretty fast, it wouldn't be long before she figured out his name without even having to ask him.
After a few minutes, the coach came into the gym. He was a muscular man too. Almost all the girls had a crush on him. He was dark haired and had hazel eyes. His name was Danny Turner, but of course we either called him coach, or Coach Turner. A few months ago, some rumors went around saying he was sleeping with girls in the school so he had a paid suspension for a month. These were his few days back.
"Alright guys and... Ladies, I want you guys to get into groups of 2!" Dammit! Sandra thought. She hated groups. Especially of two because she never had a partner and always ended up with the coach, which was awkward... For her at least. But now that the new guy was there she knew she would end up with him... Or somebody else. Everybody stood up and started to get to their partners. Same people. Same partners. The sluts went with the sluts, the jocks with the jocks, lesbians with lesbians, and on and on it went. It was almost like an actual class, it was a PERMANENT partner. Nobody knew why it was just how things went. As everybody got with their partners she noticed that the new kid didn't have a partner. He saw her really quickly and started to walk up to her. Her heart was pounding, she did and didn't want to be his partner. The only reason she actually wanted to be his partner was because of his cuteness. But that was the only thing.
He went up to her and said with a very charming voice, "So do you want to be partners?" Sandra wasn't the type of person to be mean and she didn't want to be with Pervert Turner so she said the only reasonable answer, "Ok." Coach looked kind of mad when he saw them two pair up. He went up to his board trying to erase the back of it where he had written today workout until the principal walked in.
The principal was a girl named Davis so we called her of course principal Davis. "What in earth are you doing erasing your lesson Mr. Turner?" He stopped before he even touched it and quickly said, "nothing". He turned over the board and started to give us our lesson.
Sandra couldn't believe it! The lesson was that they had to tie each other's foot up together and hold hands running across the field and back. She immediately thought that he wanted to hold her hand to boost up his relationship with her! Sorry mister, but that is not going to happen!
Then all of a sudden, Sandra could only think about the fact that she was going to be holding the new kids hand. "Well, thats one way to be acquainted with somebody, don't you think?" Said the new kid. Sandra let out a little giggle. He held out his had and said, "My names Tony by the way, Tony Oller." She shook his hand while he smiled. He had the most beautiful smile ever. So white it's as if he bleached them, which wouldn't be surprising since everybody always does that around here, and they were so straight like he was gifted with perfectness. "So, are you going to tell me your name or..."
She immediately felt embarrassed and said, "Right sorry, my name is Sandra Stanford." "I like your name." He said. She blushed and quickly looked away.
After Coach Turner gave us all the instructions of what to do, he escorted the class outside. Tony got a string that coach supplied them with and started to tie the knot around their legs. When they were done with that, Tony held out his hand and said, "Shall we?" Sandra gave out another giggle while he gave out a laugh. She held out her arm and grabbed his hand too. They walked to the area where they usually wait for further instructions. "So, do you like music?" Tony nervously said to her. "Umm... Yeah I guess so." Sandra said curiously. "I'm sorry I just want to strike up a conversation but I don't know how." He said to her giving out a nervous laugh. "Well you better think of another way to flirt cause that won't get you to strike one!" Sandra jokingly said. "Well I hope it was a joke that you just said cause I thought u was doing pretty good!" He said laughing. "I was." Sandra said.
"Alrighty guys! When I count to three your going to run across the field with your partner and run back! Break the strung you start all over! Got it?" Said coach. "Yessir" everybody said. "Ready?" Said Tony. "Yup" said Sandra. "3, 2, 1, GO!"
Sandra and Tony were going pretty fast. They had their foot in and foot out at the same time and same pace. They didn't even have to think about it. They weren't even talking about the strategy they should do for their workout. They were one of the first to reach the end of the field, now they had to go back. They ended up passing whoever was in first place and won. "Good! 5 points to each of you guys!"
"Woohoo!" Yelled Tony. "Now why did you yell?" Sandra laughed. "Because, Sandra, we just got 5 points at P.E! Tell me your not happy?" "Well yeah I am but it's kind of easy, he gives out points to almost everybody though." Sandra said. "Oh... Oh well at least I got points!" He said while laughing.
The bell rang and while we were walking to our separated locker rooms he said, "What are your classes so I can see which ones we have together." He said. She told him she had science, then biology, reading, math, English, the free period. "Cool! We got all of our classes together!" He said. I'll see you in biology Sandra Stanford."