Chapter 34

Albina Point of View

"But he is a serial killer!"

"He was a serial killer, now; he is a serial lover who loves you unconditionally."

"He is dangerous."

"But I have you, we all have you and you are our talisman."

"He's not trustworthy, for f**k sake."

"If you have doubts then test him. He will achieve A-grade with your blessings."

"Why am I marrying you, again?"

"Because you love me."

My Lord is still confused about his duties till this point. I tried assuring him that I will never let him down but still he worries too much which resulted in getting frustrated and showing his doubts in Sean.

I mean, seriously?

Like, how can you even doubt Sean?

I know he used to have a dangerous hobby in the past but now, he is as innocent and herbivorous as a giraffe.

His only hobby and obsession now is My Lord.

I don't know why can't My Lord trust Sean. Poor man, he is such a good person and always listens to me.

"Listen Cuckoo, see he used to kill people as a part of entertainment in the past. Just think how he would decorate our wedding venue with that messed up mindset." My Lord held me by my shoulders and said slowly as he waited for my understanding.

Uh, how else will one decorate a wedding venue? With flowers and candles.

"He will use flowers, candles and those beautiful curtains that everyone use." I answered him, not understanding his thoughts.

Does he have any other unusual theme in his mind?

"What if the reminisces of his past hobby takes over his mind and convert the whole venue into a crime scene? Or worst he may theme it into an unseasonal Halloween party." Ah right. So this is what he is worried about.

But what is there to worry about something that can be solved with a phone call? These days he seems to be quite a bit over-sensitive.

Is it the wedding jitters?

Is he nervous?

Should I give him some counseling?

So to relieve his tension I called the person in love with him to confirm the details. He picked up my call on the second ring and I clicked on the speaker icon on the phone so My Lord can hear it too.

"Rae, hi." Sean answered cheerfully which brought a huge smile on my face and a huge sneer on My Lord's face.

People say opposites attract. I and My Lord are great example to it. Even our facial expressions differ every time.

"Sean, can I know how the preparations are going on?" I asked directly because I have so much work to do for the upcoming wedding of mine and I cannot spare time for small talks at all.

"I already placed an order for fresh flowers from the meadows owner who use to help with the funerals of the people I killed. I also placed order for some nice scented candles that I used to use in the past when I was covering up the crime for few days. Both of them gave a huge discount to me, can you believe it? Really, connections do help us one day." Superb. So he has everything covered.

See, My Lord is uselessly worried. Sean is a responsible man and he can do the job given to him with precision. After all he has such good practice in the past.