Chapter 7

Albina Point of View

"Can't believe I'm really standing before you. Pleasure to meet you, Ms White."

Wow! Beautiful!

How can a man look beautiful?

Handsome, yes; because My Lord is the handsomest one I had ever seen, not to forget the Godly glow he has but this man is beautiful like a mermaid princess.

He is just lacking a fish tail.

His skin looked soft and shiny, eyes as if he placed blue marbles there, lips were curved in a crooked smile and those high cheek bones!

My goodness! Is he for real?

He looked kind of rugged but his beauty is not masked by it at all. Who exactly is this snow white man?

"Haiiiiiiiiii" I trailed breathily tilting my head to the side in wonder. "You know me?" I asked, sighing in amazement.

"Of course. I heard a lot about you from Theois." He smiled brightly at me and I am not at all surprised to see sunlight from his teeth.

I want to know what toothpaste he use, My Lord's teeth are too beastly yellow. My Lord is a God so he deserve a solar system of brightness in his teeth.

"But I'm disappointed he did not tell me how you are related to him." He continued with a slight misplaced pout that looked too cute on a large beautiful man like him.

"I did not because I want you to first meet her." Uncle Odell said and turned to me with his ever bright smile. "Rae dear, he is Caleb, Callisto's friend and an employee from another company. Now introduce yourself to him." Oh, so the snow white man's name is Caleb.

"I'm Albina Rae White, My Lord's first and special devotee." I breathed out and turned towards My Lord to find him glaring at me.

Oh my! He must have observed the awestruck look on my face and thought I prefer Caleb in looks over God's

"My Lord?" Caleb questioned with a frown. But before I can clear his confusion, which surprised me that he didn't even realize that his friend is a God, I need to clear my stomach by spilling few facts.

"My Lord, I always thought Deities look the most handsome no matter what but your friend is a beauty." I whispered so that only he can hear me.

"Then why don't you leave me and go worship him?" He replied back immediately but why does he look desperate?

He really wants me to serve his friend?

Or maybe... he is testing me! He is testing my loyalty for him!

"No, My Lord. Pardon me for what I said earlier. You are only the God I will ever serve. You are My Lord, the God of this land, Lord of hearts. We love you more than anyone else." I assured him.

Noticing several eyes on us I turned towards the happy looking Kevin, smiley smiley Uncle and a frowning snow white man.

"You call him My Lord?" He ridiculed raising an eyebrow at us.

Only his face is beautiful, his tone is not good for the influence of My Lord. "Yes, because he is a God." I answered him.

Caleb looked stunned by the revelation and looked at My Lord with wide eyes. His surprised turned into a crooked smile again. He whistled looking between me and My Lord in a playful manner which is not mannerly at all considering he is in the presence of a Deity.

"When did you become a God, Callie?" I frowned at his usage of tone and reprimanded him before My Lord could speak.

"You are in a presence of a Deity, Caleb. This is not the tone you should use it before My Lord." Caleb must have not expected me raising my voice at him noticing his surprised look.