Chapter 33

Callisto Point of View

Wh- wh- w-w-w-wh –

What – what just happened?

"You just proposed her." Theois answered to the unasked question.

Proposed?

When?

How?

I proposed?

I don't... remember!

"When?" I was confused as hell as I look down at the huge crowd swooning at Cuckoo and me and clapping intensely.

I looked at him from top to the bottom as he smirked at me victoriously. He did not answer but his crooked smirk gave me enough answers.

So I really – really proposed her?

But I just answered to few weird damn questions she asked. Thinking back to the scene unfolded moments ago with a deep frown, I reminded each and every word she spoke slowly for three to four times.

I couldn't understand what happened for the first time but after replaying it in my mind for four times is when I finally got the picture.

Wait... who proposed whom?

I proposed her or she proposed me?

How cruel!

Such a heartless and a cruel girl she is!

She made me propose her? While that was some good idea to get a confession out of me, I still wonder how that brainless girl's brain works.

"Congratulations, Raul." Elise patted my back fueling my annoyance. Following Elise, Kevin and Theois yelled out their best wishes followed by the office staff.

But the view down was completely another think. My so-called recently made fans and the media rounded up Cuckoo for exclusive interview and little chat. My fans looked up at me one in a while with so much diabetic sweet adoration that I felt very nauseous.

"So, when are you both tying a knot?" I heard one of the interviewer ask Cuckoo to which she just wiggled as if she is very shy.

I'm almost 500 feet above the ground and still I can clearly see – nah – assume her reaction as clear as day.

"That depends on his decision. I'm ready whenever he is." Liar!

All lies! Complete lies!

How dare she lie to the media like that?

Those are just passing words which hold no weight in them. She just say that I'm the one to decide but when she thinks the time came, she will trick me into it.

All lies!

"Right now, the whole country is going crazy for your fiancée and his good nature. People idolize him and aspire him. Do you think this might be a hindrance in your impending romance?" Woah! What a question!

Why scolding only Cuckoo for the shortage of brain, there are hell lot of people competing her.

"No, of course not. He is like air which you can find anywhere and everywhere in equal amount. Everyone has equal rights on the air we breathe in right? So, it depends on us if we inhale fresh air or polluted one. He is mine now, but he is all of yours as well. It is just that I'm a medium for you all to receive his light."

"Woah, she answered well." I heard Kevin – the – foolish – fan – of - Cuckoo admiring her.

Yeah right! And I have four heads!