Meeting Them

10th May -

"Morning." My brother Luke says coming into my room and waking me up.

I yawn and looked up and reach to find my phone. It's 5:40am, the day i catch a plane to Los Angeles and stay for a week in the Playboy Mansion with hef and Crystal. Every time I say it, it still doesn't sound real.

"What are you doing up so early?" I said to Luke.

"Well...I'm coming to say goodbye to my little sister, and make sure you get as many hot babes numbers while your there." He said smiling. Luke is 22 and he lives a few streets down from my mum and I. He has blue eyes and brown hair. I'm the only blonde in the family.

I frown and roll my eyes at him. I quickly get out of bed and get changed. I grab my suitcase that I had packed the night before and run downstairs with it. "I'm so ready for this mom!" I said getting emotional.

She laughed and hugged me tightly. "You will do great." She said.

"Do you think..." I said but decided to stop.

"Think what?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just...do you think hef would ever ask me to be his girlfriend?" I said and she just looked at with her eyebrows raised.

"Erm. He has a wife." My mom said calmly. Even though I know she wasn't happy with what I asked.

I'm still so surprised she's even letting me go to Los Angeles for a week with a strange man and a strange woman, because they are strangers..to my mom anyways.

_______

I hug my mom and brother goodbye and walk inside the airport. It's 6am and I'm just so scared right now. All I know is, Crystal is picking me up at the airport and frightened of what she will think of me.

_______

We're up in the air. We have been flying for about 7 1/2 hours and we've got 2 left. I keep needing to go to the bathroom because I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm also doing my make up every 10 minutes because, I don't think it's perfect. The flight attendances are getting quite posed with me to be honest. Plus to top all of that, I've never been on a plane by myself before.

______

Finally we land and I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I have butterflies in my stomach and my head and I can't even explain how I'm feeling. What if they don't like me? I'm so stupid. What makes me think hef would ever want me and why would Crystal ever except me. STOP. I said to myself. This isn't about if Hef wants me to be his girlfriend, it's about spending time with the ones who I inspire to be like.

I get off the plane and walk inside the building. This place is so huge and America air smells so good. I look about and try and find the exit doors but I'm getting lost. I just have to laugh it off, because I'm so nervous about this.

I find the exit door and run for it. Americans everywhere and I feel so good about this. I walk outside and smile about. Woah. I'm actually here.

Suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder. "Hey! Sophia right?"

I quickly turn around and she Crystal standing there smiling at me with her beautiful long hair and her amazing figure. Her figure makes me look like a golf ball.

"Oh my god. Hey!" I smiled widely.

"Come on the car is this way." She said and took my suitcase.

We got to the car and I was still in shock that I had just met Crystal and now she's driving me to her home!! IM FUCKING GOING TO THE PLAYBOY MANSION. I need to write a diary for this. 7 day diary about my life in the playboy mansion.