Decisions

Tuesday:
It's Tuesday morning and I'm awake at 10am. I tried to have a lay in because I know Crystal wakes up later. I get up finally and I knock on Hef and crystals bedroom door and Crystal shouts through the door. "Come in Sophia."
I walk in and looked surprised. "Your up and how did you know it was me?" I laughed.
"Because your the only one who wakes up early." She chuckles.
"Morning Hunni." Hef says and I walk over to him and kiss his lips. I was worried Crystal would like slam my body to the ground but, she just looked and smiled. I was in complete shock. I don't want her thinking I'm trying to take Hef away from her because that isn't my plan at all.
"What's going on today?" I asked politely.
"Well...we're going out for a meal at around 4pm and then we're coming back and doing whatever. I just think we're all going to the gym this morning." Crystal said.
"Gym? I don't really exercise" I laugh a little.
"You don't? Your body is perfect." Hef adds from across the other side of the bed.
Hef actually just complimented me. It felt amazing to know the man I love is complimenting me and showing love and affection for me. He is just a full amazing guy.
I had back to my bedroom and put on one of the playboy logo tops Hef brought me. They fit perfectly. I put shorts on and trainers, I put my hair up in a bun and head downstairs to wait for Crystal.
"Morning Alexa." I hear a voice from the doorway at the kitchen.
"Oh morning." I turn and see one of the kitchen staff standing there smiling at me. "What time do you get up?" I asked oddly. Why did I randomly say that?
"The kitchen and everything is a 24 hour service but we swap shifts. I came in at 4am this morning." He says.
4am!? What? "But who needs food and drinks past 1am?" I ask laughing.
"You'd be surprised Miss Munro." He chuckles and walks back into the kitchen.
The staff here are so nice. I'm so lucky I'm here spending my week with all of them.
"Hey Hunni." Hef says coming down the stairs and kisses my cheek.
"Hey" I smile widely.
"What you up to? I hope your not bored" he laughs.
"Oh no no. I'm just waiting for Crystal, then we're heading to the gym." I smile and he puts his arm around my waist. I feel so safe around him. I can't even explain it. It just feels as though I'm home and safe.
Crystal walks downstairs and takes my hand, and we walk to the gym. I keep getting lost here somehow. It's huge! All I know is, the garden, my bedroom, Hef's room, kitchen, grotto, pool, scrapbook room, theatre room and living room. Seems like a lot but it's not much when your here.
We get down at the gym and there already 3 girls. Monica, Tiffany and Sarah. They all get to it, and I'm sitting down completely confused and just hungry for McDonalds. I've never liked exercising, I just let my body do what it wants to do and live how it wants to live.
I get up and tell Crystal, I'm going to get some water. I head upstairs and pick up the phone.
"Hello Brian here." Says Brian one of the mansions staff.
"Hey Brian, it's Sophia here. Remember how you said, we could have anything at any time and you've pretty much got everything here." I laugh shyly down the phone.
"Yes mam" he chuckles.
"I'm really craving for a McDonald's and I used to have one all the time in my home town. Do you think Hef would mind?" I asked. I didn't want to sound rude but I seriously coming off rude. I need to stop taking things for granted. If I wanted something then I need to go get it myself. God I'm lazy.
"Of course you can have one Miss Munro. We will have one down to you in the gym in 10 minutes. What can we get you?" He laughs.
"Can I have a chicken Legend, with mayo but no lettuce. I hate salad and can I have a fanta please." I said.
"Okay. Thats fine. Goodbye" he chuckles and hangs up.
Woah that easy? I walk back downstairs and greet everyone again.
"Where did you go?" Sarah says getting off the treadmill.
"Well I ordered a McDonald's while you girls are exercising." I said worriedly.
"A McDonald's?" Crystal says looking at me.
"Yes." I said quickly but quietly.
"I want one to." Crystal laughs and runs upstairs.
"Me too!" All the other girls shout to crystal.
"Sophia you setting a bad habit for us! We're suppose to be exercising." Tiffany smiles.

Finally 10 minutes later, the McDonald's comes down from the staff. We thank them and, sit on the bench and floor and eat the McDonald's. Suddenly we hear Hef come downstairs, he stops and looks at us and we burst out laughing.