Sɦɛ's ɢօօɖ at sċɦօօʟ, sɦɛ's ռɛʋɛʀ tʀʊaռt

||Antonella||

After Levi left I went up to my room to retrieve my Iphone from my bed so I could call my "best friend" Jo to come over. As I turned the corner to head to the door on my right I froze and remembered what Levi told me. "Never ever fucking enter that office in the corner." He said, well he's not here and he doesn't have to know. Though I may at times look naive and maybe even clueless I was anything but. I knew who Levi Moone was, I didn't have to really search far to find what I needed to know because his buisness was almost everywhere.

The office was in fact locked which I knew to expect. It was't hard to find out what the password is knowing as much as I know about him. Walking into the office I was fairly disapointed as to what was inside. The office only contained varius wapons that are concealable under clothes. Papers scattered everywhere and an aray of broken glass was shelterd by a plastic cup in the corner. A large black chair was sitting at the medium sized mahogany desk and there were clothes with blood stains flung all around it. The whole room was themed black and the only source of light was the small lamp sitting on top of an upside down rubbish bin. To the left was a small half bathroom with just a tiolet and sink. The mirror cabinet on top was open and I could see varius unused illegal substanses spilling from the shelves, All of the things I am seeing now were expected. Though I find it idiotic of him to keep all this in his home, I can't tell him how to handle gang buisness without sounding suspicious.

Exiting the office and closing the door quietly I remembered what I was on my way to do before the distaction. I ran into my room and picked up my phone before dialing Joanna.

"Yeah babe" she said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Come over" I said. Our relationship worked so well because she was naturally submissive and I loved controlling everything. We do what I want but I make sure she's OK with it, she never complains and that's one thing I love about her.

All too soon I heard a knock on my door, forgetting Jo moved just across the street from me. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door, only to come face to face with a woman I've only read about.

At the door was none other than Agent Rossi. I read somewhere that she was the best special agent the FBI had to offer. Wondering what she was doing here I looked her up and down in an indiscreet motion.

She was wearing a deep blue strapless club dress that reached right above her knee, with very tall black heels. In her hand was a black clutch and a piece of paper.

"Can I help you?" I asked shyly.

"Um.. Is Levi here?" She asked back blushing madly.

"Levi?" I asked back in a mockingly dumb tone.

I went straight out and asked her if there was a message to deliver.

"Can you please tell him that he should be at the usual place tonight at 11?" She said.

"And who am I telling this to?" I asked.

"Levi." She stated firmly, almost sounding irritated.

"Levi who?"

She turned a light crimson and looked at me as if I just ran over her new dog.

"I'm just kidding" I laughed nervously.

I closed the door in her face and laughed.

I turn and walk towards the kitchen to get a bottle of water and as I walk back past the door I hear keys jingling on the other side.

Suddenly, the door is slammed open and I just stand frozen behind the it.

Two big muscular men walk in with bottles of alchohol in their arms. They walk right past me and next to the kitchen where there is an extra fridge.

I sneak off to the side, attempting to go unnoticed until Jo walks through the open door, yelling at me to wait for her to come up.

The men turn and watch as Jo runs into my arms and I catch her and lift her up as her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Hey baby." I say softly to her, side eyeing the strange men.

"Hi." She says back, sounding hyper.

I walk, still holding her and go to close the door. I give the men a nod and walk up the stairs to my room. I place Jo on my bed and tell her to stay put.

I hear voices as I walk down the stairs and notice that Levi is back with 2 more guys.

"So, we having a party?" I ask Levi as I reach him at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm having a party. You might wanna go to bed, its getting close to your bed time." He replied, looking at the clock that read 8:46pm.

"Good one. Who are your friends?" I say with a smile.

"I'm Aaron" smirks a cute pale boy with light blue eyes and black hair.

"Nelly" I smirk back.

"I thought it was Toni?" Asks Levi, confused.

"The name is Antonella, I go by Toni or Nelly." I reply.

"Beautiful name, for a-

Aaron starts but gets cut off by Jo at the stairs yelling my name.

"Yeah babe." I say as I then I face her.

"You coming back up?" She asks shyly as everyone stares at her.

"Yeah, give me 2 minuets" I say calmly.

She walks up the top 4 stairs and turns I to my room.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I have company" I say to the boys, with a fake pout.

"Oh and Levi. The usual place at 11." I say with a sinister smile.

I turn and jog quickly back up the stairs to see Jo sprawled face down on my bed. Her ass slightly lifted in the air like a invitation.

I sneak up to her and lay a hard slap on her ass as she squeals and I laugh.

I climb onto the bed with her and we talk about nothing and everything until the music from downstairs gets annoying.

Even with my hard door closed I can still hear the bass of The Weeknd's "Often" playing. A remix version with extra bass, I'm sure.

I turn to Joanna and smirk.

"You in the mood for a party?"

Not Edited

Sorry this book is garbage..