Chapter 9: "They're Kids!"

Mom: Billie

Ma: Mariana

Emilia POV

After being lectured by by my mothers and that means Mom was the good cop laughing along us, but Ma on the other hand threatened to our tongues out. I go upstairs to take a nap. I wake up about 2 hours later to a lot of quiet yelling.

I walk out the room and the yelling gets louder, I follow the yells and there coming from my parents room like they're arguing? I out my ear on the door to hear in.

Billie POV

Billie: Bold

Mariana: Italic

"You're making a big deal out of nothing!" 

"Nothing? They blew up their fucking school!" 

"So?" I shrug. She shakes her head, "You just don't get it do you?"

"What is there to get?" Mariana takes her shoe off and throws it at me but misses.

"Why are you throwing shit!?"

"You just let all of them do stupid shit and get away with it !IT ISN'T FUNNY!"

"You're being over dramatic mamas."

"They could've got killed"

"But they didn't!" She grunts getting a small mirror and throwing it at me. "Mariana!"

"What!" 

"They're Kids!" She starts throwing things everywhere and she digs through a drawer and quickly throws a pocket knife at me.

She misses and when she realizes what she threw at me, she widens her eyes. "Have you lost your mind?" I say to her. Her eyes get watery and she storms out.  

I sigh heavily and run my hands through my hair. "Are y'all okay?" Shaina asks. "I don't know." I say.

Emilia POV

"I'm sorry." I say as I walk near Ma alone in the cinema. She turns around "For what?" She asks. "I know it's my fault...for the argument between you and Mom." I say and she sighs. "You didn't start it." She says.

 I nod my head and Ma says "it's just complicated right now. We'll be fine though." She hugs me trying to reassure me but this is one of the arguments which never end good. 

***

Mariana POV

I walk into the club to get my mind off of everything. I'm by myself just to be alone. I go in and tell the bartender "2 Tequilas please." The bartender says "2? That's a little strong for just you." I chuckle "If you heard about my day, you'll probably be asking for twenty five." 

He laughs and says "I'm Wayne, nice to meet you." I nod "Mariana. Nice to meet you as well."  

2 hours later 

I've had about 4 beers, 16 shots of Tequila and I'm dancing with Wayne right now. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. He spins me around and looks at my hand. "You're married?" He asks.

"Yea, you like married women?" I say laughing a little. He smirks and says "We'll have to see about that." He leans into me and instead of what you would think a married woman would do which is back away. I leaned in also, I didn't know what I was doing. I felt no connection or spark between us. We locked lips and our lips danced together.

I felt no spark, I just kissed him out of the anger I had towards Billie. No doubt, I'm still madly in love with Billie. I didn't know why I was doing this. I just was.

------------------------

My eyes flutter open and I'm in a room I don't recognize. I don't remember anything from last night. I look to see I'm in a bed and have no clothes on. I look to my side to see Wayne. Memories start flooding back in.

"Oh My God!" I scream waking Wayne up. I rush to put my clothes on, "What's wrong?" He asks. "You! Oh My God, I'm such a slut!" I yell and I look around for my phone. "Huh?" He says getting out of the bed confused. "I cheated on Billie!" 

He stops every movement. "Wait. Billie  as in Billie Gambino?" He asks and I groan out of his stupidity "Please, you can't tell her we fucked, she will kill me." He begs me and I Push him away in tears as I realize what I've done. I rush out of the house not looking back

***

Billie POV

Mariana and I have made up, but I noticed she's been a bit distant and in the bedroom all day. I've talked to her a few times, but it's like she did something and can't look me in the eye. I open the room door to see her staring in the mirror.

"Mamas?" I say startling her a little. "Are you fine, you've been acting weird." I ask confused. "Y-yeah, I'm fine, I just probably need something to eat." She stutters out. She walks pass but I Grab her hand. 

"Where were you last night?" I ask. 

"No where important, what? Why are asking? Is something wrong?" She asks alerted. "No, it's fine." I say and she sighs walking away.

I walk in the room closing the door running my finger through my green rooted hair, she's acting suspicious. Her phone pings and I ignore it but then the pinging is nonstop. 

I grab the phone to see a series of text from a guy named Wayne. Wayne? Who the hell is Wayne? I put my thumbprint on the Home Button and I go through. 

I press the text messages and read from the beginning.

Wayne                                                          Did you tell Billie about us? You can't tell her we slept together.

Mariana                                                      Leave me alone, it was an accident                                       
Wayne                                                            I'm begging you

Mariana                                                     
Just stop texting me about it!

Wayne                                                   
Please

Wayne                                                             I'm begging you

Wayne                                                            Please answer me

Wayne                                                   
Mariana

Wayne                                                            Answer me

I sit down on the bed with her phone in my hand. I cover my mouth with my hand in disbelief. She walks in and stops when she sees me with her unlocked phone in my hand. "Bill-" I cut her off by saying "Did you cheat on me?

========================

So... Mari cheated. I mean you can't be mad at me, it was destined for one of them to fuck up. It was time, y'all wasn't expecting it to be Mariana  though. Welp? Cya later