Chapter 56: Framed

saintwest you know damn well you love my smile

Mariana POV

"Well well well, nice to see you here." Nicole says. I roll my eyes and I hear a cock, I look to see there's a gun aimed at me. "You are to follow every order that I give you." Nicole says.

I scoff "And if I don't?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"If you don't? Then this little one you call Bambina." Nicole says bringing Bambi in her arms, and she points the gun to Bambi's temple. "I will pull the trigger."

"You wouldn't." I say. "Try me." Nicole says. I look at the gun trying to see what kind of gun it is. "That's not real." I say walking up to her. "I will blow her head off if you take one more step." Nicole threatens.

I roll my eyes, "Step." I say after stepping one more time. "Shoot her. I'm waiting." I say.

"Mari, what are you doing?" Claudia asks. "Hold on." I say.

"This gun is a replica of the AS50. The most dangerous gun in the world, Billie has this gun stored in a place no one can find it. Yours isn't real Nicole."

"And how would you know that?" She asks.

"I guess spending so many years in Juvie and Army Boot Camp because of you paid off."

"Because of me?" She asks.

"I know you were the one that framed me in that robbery. You put my fingerprints on the gun. You're the reason why my record is all fucked up. So I want my payback." I say grabbing a scrunchie that's always on my wrist and tying my hair up.

"I'm sorry okay, wh-what do you want me to do? I'll do anything." Nicole pleads. "You can't start by handing over my daughter to my sister."

Nicole nods quickly and Claudia takes Bambi walking away from us. Nicole drops to her knees in front of me sobbing. "Oh get up." I say.

"Who even are you anymore? Why did you turn like this? When did this all start?" She asks sniffling. "Actually, it all started the very day you left me in the mall."

Flashback to Chapter 1 in YDKM 1 (we've come so far)

"Mariana, the Gambinos aren't just any crime family, there the most feared in New York City, the girl you saw was Billie Gambino, she became the leader when her family was killed everyone fears her and it is not often someone stands up to her and when someone does, it ends with death. Mariana, you did something that no one does!" Nicole tells me.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"You insulted a Gambino... Mariana, I can't be seen around with you, please don't contact me or be near me, I don't wanna die. Bye Mariana." Nicole says.