𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

——————
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~ 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
——————

Tuesday, January 9, 2020

Announcement from the Marshal of the Realm

The Marshal of the Realm is delighted to announce the engagement between Princess Sibylla and Mr Adonis Howard.

After His Majesty The King of Sweden had given his consent to the marriage between Princess Sibylla and Mr Adonis Howard, His Majesty requested the approval by the Swedish Government, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Swedish Constitution.

The wedding date has not yet been decided but it is planned to take place during the summer of 2020.

Svante Lindqvist
Marshal of the Realm

———

Liked by sussexroyal, beyonce, adonishoward, and 10,000,000 others

princesssibylla Finally, I have someone who took my hand, opened my mind and touched my heart. Just got engaged to my happily ever after.

View all 2,289,671 comments

———

Engagement between Princess Sibylla and Mr Adonis Howard

On Thursday January 9, 2020, the engagement between Princess Sibylla and Mr Adonis Howard was announced.

After His Majesty The King of Sweden had given his consent to the marriage between Princess Sibylla and Mr Adonis Howard, His Majesty requested the approval by the Swedish Government, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Swedish Constitution.

Interview with Princess Sibylla and M. Adonis Howard at Drottningholm Palace.

How does it feel to be engaged?

Princess Sibylla: We are both extremely happy and delighted. It is a very special day for us.

When and how did Does Adonis propose?

Princess Sibylla: Adonis proposed to me at the end of December. It was a very romantic and intimate proposal, but more details about the proposal we want to keep to ourselves.

Adonis, were you nervous? Had you planned this for a long time?

I had been thinking about proposing for a while, but I wanted to wait until the right moment. But I have been sure all along that Sibylla was the one I wanted to marry.